Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Need Help For Dream TV PLSSS!!!

Hello gentlemen,

Could please give me feed back about the Dream TV in Agila Sattelite. Is there a new receiver that is auto roll or auto update for the code. I am in KSA i want to purchase receiver here to be use in the Philippines. I just want to know the brand available in the market here in Saudi Arabia. Please give me your response.

Thank you very much in adv.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi toknat , Dream box , V-Sat , Victory V889 , X-Sat and Pc-dvb cards r Au dream tv.But I'm not sure all these receivers can get in ur area or not.Plz. wait KSA friends' reply.

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by toknat View Post
    Hello gentlemen,

Could please give me feed back about the Dream TV in Agila Sattelite. Is there a new receiver that is auto roll or auto update for the code. I am in KSA i want to purchase receiver here to be use in the Philippines. I just want to know the brand available in the market here in Saudi Arabia. Please give me your response.

you can login to http://pinoycourt.com and check the things they are discussing about dream tv au receivers.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by iring View Post
    you can login to http://pinoycourt.com and check the things they are discussing about dream tv au receivers.

Thanks for those respondents.

Have a nice day to you guys....

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

since you are in saudi arabia i would better buy hivion9090X.

good luck

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

mgrace,

I'v purchased the receiver u have recommended bu the problem is I don't know how to enter the IDENT and even the store owner doesn't know how to enter or to go to the said option. They said that it is need to upgrade the software before we can enter to that option. Do you have an idea how to do that. Please help me immediately because my flight back home is this coming Saturday 17th January. I need your immediate response please... Thank you so much.

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

mgrace,

I'v purchased the receiver u have recommended bu the problem is I don't know how to enter the IDENT and even the store owner doesn't know how to enter or to go to the said option. They said that it is need to upgrade the software before we can enter to that option. Do you have an idea how to do that. Please help me immediately because my flight back home is this coming Saturday 17th January. I need your immediate response please... Thank you so much.
    please check if this could help u:

www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=34262

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hello gentlemen,

you better buy your stb here for better support. we have a lot of stb's to choose like dreambox, cbox, xsat, v889, megasat and newshine. all these stb's are dreamtv au cardless mode and card mode. avoid stb's that can not read funcard or atmega card like metabox. hivion is au also but it cannot read atmega card and funcard. try to search at www.filsat.com

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Originally Posted by toknat View Post
    mgrace,

I'v purchased the receiver u have recommended bu the problem is I don't know how to enter the IDENT and even the store owner doesn't know how to enter or to go to the said option. They said that it is need to upgrade the software before we can enter to that option.
    fsales-
    you better buy your stb here for better support. we have a lot of stb's to choose like dreambox, cbox, xsat, v889, megasat and newshine. all these stb's are dreamtv au cardless mode and card mode.
    had bought one already,
    sometimes the late advise counts, if the pocket is still fine, then just buy two and go compare the goodness

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@toknat,

Yes, nowadays Card Reader is very important for dream tv bcoz. they use many attack on dream user and many boxes r dead in their game.But Fun Card & ATMEGA Cards r still au in every ECM expect May 19 ECM.So they r Au dream tv 97% and u need to be careful that ur receiver can read these cards like bro.fsales mention.If u don't heed u will be trouble with ur box in comming Ecm.(only suggestion)
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Thread Information