Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 16 EUR (16%)
Donate to support this site...

Member Mentor
    In a Weird RooM
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default working data backup software..?..

i've deleted some data from my hard drive by mistake i want to get them back.. i've used Get Data Back software but it takes a long time to restore the deleted files... plz give me some easy and quick software(cracked).. thnx in advance...
    Im NoT InSaNe ,U r InSaNe , U r All InSaNe....

Platinum member Expert
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts Thanks / Likes

depends on how big your hdd and how much file is on that hdd that needs to be recovered. but one thing for sure, you SHOULD STOP USING YOUR PC NOW. because everytime you turn in on, windows creates swap file and that will overwrite the allocated file table for the deleted file, reducing your chances of success in file recovery attempts. here is a free utility for you to try or to try out the freebies and get the cracked one from other sites if it proves to be effective.

btw, check your recycle bin just in case.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear Baba4u,

What Bokhnoy_ph says is absolutely right. Stop using your pc or better take out your harddisk and use a new hdd if you have. boot from the newdisk and you can recover your data disk

All the Best

Thread Information