Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 16 EUR (16%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default For RDI community

Dear RDI community,
    From last many days, I was thinking to write something about keys. I must say many keys/codes are available in this site and I am a member of this site from last few years. I must say that this site is helpful to all satellite users of around the world. This is a great achievement and help.
    You people are missing something code section there is code but we confused many time due to same names of transponder and satellite. So its my suggestion that if place name and degree of satellite beside of code. When we place code on receiver on that time we should know the right frequency,ID,Satellite,Degree.

Best regards.

Anwar Mehdi

Platinum member Expert
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts Thanks / Likes

there is no confusion as they have been posting the PROVIDER ID, and from that, you can trace which satellite it is beamed. one good way is to look at the softcam.key because from there the corresponding satellite and degree/location is also noted.

Thread Information