Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default NSS6 DishTV India DCWs


    i m sorry this is not a key posting thread.....just asking and disscuss about
    "NSS6 DishTV India DCWs" ., i just saw the following DCW keys in key section for the "conax " crypted channels from nss6 sat.....my question is ' these channels r crypted by conax ,if these channel can watchable by DCW keys ,then what about other conax crypted channels from the same sat?can i watch these channels in receiver with biss code menu? if conax crypted channels r watchable in dvb card or receiver ,then what about other ncrpted
    systems channels.....? experts ,plz reply and clear all above my questions. ur
    reply'll help others likes me.
    Action Cinema:
    CW2: 954CA283790BD75B
    CW1: 2B73AC4AAF9F3B89

    Classic Cinema:
    CW2: 1D0A6D94E5D3530B
    CW1: 747CC3B360AE5F6D

    Premier Cinema:
    CW2: B2C1EC5F3CB5D9CA
    CW1: 6796E8E511CE8867

    Pogo:
    CW2: E37E3E9F34C8807C
    CW1: 048E12A40470F76B
    thankx and regards-george

  2. #2
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    See in DVB standard, almost all populer encryption systems (Conax, Seca, Nagra, etc) uses CSA (common scrambling algo) for encrypting real content (MPEG video/audio). And CSA uses CW (Control words) to decrypt them.

    Again these keys (CWs) are encrypted with enc. specific algorithim (say SECA, conax, etc.)

    Usually these keys gets changed after every 10 sec., but some times these keys doesn't change for say 1 - 2 days for some particuler channels.

  3. #3
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alone3805 View Post
    See in DVB standard, almost all populer encryption systems (Conax, Seca, Nagra, etc) uses CSA (common scrambling algo) for encrypting real content (MPEG video/audio). And CSA uses CW (Control words) to decrypt them.

    Again these keys (CWs) are encrypted with enc. specific algorithim (say SECA, conax, etc.)

    Usually these keys gets changed after every 10 sec., but some times these keys doesn't change for say 1 - 2 days for some particuler channels.
    thankx for the info...by the way how to get DCW keys for the nagaravision 1
    channel? have any tutarials? plz guide.......
    thankx a lot. regards-george

  4. #4
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Dear george , did u test these keys and it's still working or not?


    Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  5. #5
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing View Post
    Dear george , did u test these keys and it's still working or not?


    Thanks.
    no i didn't checked....but i wants to know more details ......

  6. #6
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    no i didn't checked....but i wants to know more details ......


    Dear George, I'm checking with my metabox but can't understand CW 1 and CW 2 in provider.Is it mean "Control Word" or what?Plz. tell me if u know What's the provider of this channels?


    Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  7. #7
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    252
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default for help

    Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal View Post
    i m sorry this is not a key posting thread.....just asking and disscuss about
    "NSS6 DishTV India DCWs" ., i just saw the following DCW keys in key section for the "conax " crypted channels from nss6 sat.....my question is ' these channels r crypted by conax ,if these channel can watchable by DCW keys ,then what about other conax crypted channels from the same sat?can i watch these channels in receiver with biss code menu? if conax crypted channels r watchable in dvb card or receiver ,then what about other ncrpted
    systems channels.....? experts ,plz reply and clear all above my questions. ur
    reply'll help others likes me.
    Action Cinema:
    CW2: 954CA283790BD75B
    CW1: 2B73AC4AAF9F3B89

    Classic Cinema:
    CW2: 1D0A6D94E5D3530B
    CW1: 747CC3B360AE5F6D

    Premier Cinema:
    CW2: B2C1EC5F3CB5D9CA
    CW1: 6796E8E511CE8867

    Pogo:
    CW2: E37E3E9F34C8807C
    CW1: 048E12A40470F76B
    thankx and regards-george

    Hi georgekamal

    What is a CW2 & CW1

  8. #8
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    6
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Are the keys working?

  9. #9
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rohit View Post
    Are the keys working?

    Still no one can confirm it's active keys or not bcoz. of the problem is Provider IDs and never seen in my experience like this ID.I think its mean Control Word 1,2 etc..



    Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  10. #10
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    252
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Yes You Are Write Yan Naing

    I Try This Key But This Are Not Working.

    You Are Now Online .

  11. #11
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lalu iqbal View Post
    I Try This Key But This Are Not Working.

    You Are Now Online .

    Thanks lalu iqbal.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  12. #12
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    nice find guys. All the best. Hope these keys work.

  13. #13
    ZAFARJOIA Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    PAKISTAN
    Posts
    212
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default not working


    this frequency was free to air that days. not with dcw.............

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top