Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: Pls Help

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Pls Help

Hi Evry1
    I am having a starsat SRX 150D Plusreceiver, which I was updating the software and it suddenly crashed, now when I am trying to reset it to its original version , nothing happens , I dont know what to do , CAN an1 help me out of this ,Is there any solution t omy receiver as nothing is coming up it shows 88:88 ,and nothing else.

Thank You

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear frined, plz. tell me is ur receiver show something in this condition when u load original software.I think u loaded wrong software into ur receiver.

Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by gravitas View Post
    Hi Evry1
    I am having a starsat SRX 150D Plusreceiver, which I was updating the software and it suddenly crashed, now when I am trying to reset it to its original version , nothing happens , I dont know what to do , CAN an1 help me out of this ,Is there any solution t omy receiver as nothing is coming up it shows 88:88 ,and nothing else.

Thank You
    possibly wrong software, for the right machine.
    or power interference at download, do join and read the j tag section am sure yan will help u recover.
    Dstv HD PVR

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cogil View Post
    possibly wrong software, for the right machine.
    or power interference at download, do join and read the j tag section am sure yan will help u recover.

Thanks Sir cogil.

Best Regards.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default RE: prob

Yes I was loading software and it completed on the comp, but for 60 minutes or so the receiver was still __| jus like the snake thing ,
    I turned the power off , that's the end .Is there a way to fix it

Thank YOU very much for yur Reply

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes I was loading software and it completed on the comp, but for 60 minutes or so the receiver was still __| jus like the snake thing ,

you are simply re-stating your original question. it has been suggested already that you take a look at the JTAG thread and see for yourself if you can make your own JTAG dongle or not. if not, then send that box to the technician and let them remedy it for you.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@gravitas,
    here is the thread for u to follow for jtag:

www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=37325

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi gravitas, just let me know what's the real problem of ur receiver now.If it's still showing 88:88 , I've found a tool which can recover the receiver without using JTag method.But this tool is not familiar with me and I'm not sure that can do exactly.The best to do is JTag'ing as Sir boknoy and Sir cogil mention.

Thanks.

Thread Information