Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Ali4u
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Default RSA keys ...Help me !

hi ..

can somebody give me a breif description of RSA keys ! which emulator needs RSA keys ....which cannels can I open with RSA keys from hotbird ...and where can i get this keylist ... if any available ...i m sorry ..if i said something wrong ... as i really dont know about RSA keys ...today I tried to open cartoon channels with the new s2emu .. which i used to open with emunation 1.1a ....so i found the message in s2emu info ... that RSA keys list not found ....so plz help me in this regard ... thanks all for co-operation in advance....!

NOte : i am using skystar2.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

just use s2emu 1.14 and put the latest softcam.key on your directory and it should clear the channel.

Ali4u

Default thats not the solution..

thats not the solution .... and lemme tell you ..that i m already using the latest s2emu and updated softcam.key from ******** / match1 files. ....
    what i wanted to know ... is different ... i think u ddnt get my point ...what i have asked for .... ? any how thnaks ...

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

ok then, i will answer your question.
    most of the channels being beamed nowadays are beamed using the RSA encryption method, TPS and others are somewhat using the more advanced AES encryption method. RSA stands for the name of the inventors of this encryption technology.
    A method of public key encryption developed by Rivest, Shamir, and Adelman at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology which is sold by RSA Data Security Inc. RSA technology is one of the most popular public key encryption technologies currently available.
    in satellite parlance, RSA also refers to the management keys, you get hold of these management keys and you will be able to extract the necessary codes to pair it off with the RSA and thus able to generate the pictures and sounds on your TV.

if your s2emu complains that it cannot find the RSA keys, it means that you did not update your Cyfra+ keys to that for the month of May.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default RSA?

it is much clearer now..

i like u guys i hope more will come out and share their knowledge about satellite technology..

FYI

Thread Information