Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default need some expert solution

hi
    having a strange problem it was all fine but for last some days tps is freezing every 3 to 4 minutes when the key changes (absat is ok) it just stops and then come back with vplug 1.42 and it creats a hash file i dont know what it does during this period then comes back to normal then after 4 or 5 minutes it happens again , i tried all my thetre progdvb dvb dream everywhere . plz give some solution its so shocking .
    secondly i dont know how i lost two tps on hotbird 10719,10723 rest is fine even i tried it on my technomate but these tps r blank what could be wrong lnb or wire i am really surprised it never happened b4.
    thanks
    Und Tschüss!

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by deutsch View Post
    hi
    having a strange problem it was all fine but for last some days tps is freezing every 3 to 4 minutes when the key changes (absat is ok) it just stops and then come back with vplug 1.42 and it creats a hash file i dont know what it does during this period then comes back to normal then after 4 or 5 minutes it happens again , i tried all my thetre progdvb dvb dream everywhere . plz give some solution its so shocking .
    secondly i dont know how i lost two tps on hotbird 10719,10723 rest is fine even i tried it on my technomate but these tps r blank what could be wrong lnb or wire i am really surprised it never happened b4.
    thanks
    replace your current plug-in, try replacing it 1st. with the same version of vplug 1.42, possibility is that your current plug-in maybe corrupted already. probably the same cause why you lost two TPS on hotbird. then rescan after you have replaced the plug-in. "freezing up" is more on video codec problem. more on this go to http://www.rdi-board.com/showthread.php?t=2245 i learnt alot from b_ph on my progdvb with same problem as yours
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

use v.plug 1.41 it is working perfect for me.secondly use new softcam from mach1 fourm.picture freezing problem is not of codec problem.extract all file
    u must replace ur old files with new .v.sids.db. v.keys.db. v.aes.db and new softcam.hope ur problem will be solve.here is the link for today new tps keys.

http://www.mach1.ws/showthread.php?p=181576#post181576

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

once you get the picture with correct keys, then there is no problem with your db files. it means it is working. but even with correct keys and you still get freezing, then THAT is a codec issue.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

thanks my friends but id ont know i will have to sort it out and i think i must install the windows again , anyways its none of codec problems bcoz i tried all the programes , its none of keys problem bcoz i daily update tps.bin and no other file i need for tps as far as i know , no sids no keys db
    it was working like a charm and it worked for a month or so and its still fine in my technomate with the same tps.bin but i need to do somethin for my dvb bcoz it gives stunning capture results.
    so that means no other person having problem with dvb card , its all ok
    thanks again
    Und Tschüss!

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

installing different dvb programs does not mean you are using different codecs. all your dvb apps might be using the same codecs installed currently on your pc.

try dvbdream on nvidia purevideo codec for video, and intervideo/sonic for sound and see the difference.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Thread Information