Here is NEOSAT DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTION
1) copy and open all files in your PC.
2) Connect a serial cable from the PC to the STB.(use pin 3-2,2-3 and 5-5 )
3) Power off the STB by disconnecting the power cable if you have not already done so.
4) Run the download software on the PC by executing "neosat.exe".
5) On the PC, select the COM port to which the cable is attached (COM1, 2, 3, or 4).
7) Click "Load", then select the desired binary (.bin) file, then "Open"
9) Connect the power cable on the STB
10) Leave the "clear existing channel list" set. donot click on "keep existing list" otherwise TPS dan Via2 are not working
At this point, the STB should start receiving the updated software being downloaded from the PC. There will be no indication on the STB (the TV screen will be blank and there will be no display on the front panel), but the PC should show a progress bar indicating the downloading is in operation.
When the operation is complete, the PC will say "’Download complete’ and ‘Power off STB and disconnect serial cable’ ". The STB will restart using the newly downloaded software. You may now disconnect the serial cable and close the serial download program on your PC. The download process is now complete.