Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: Dream-tv

Junior Member Master
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Dream-tv

Anybody knows what's happening to them today?
    They have replaced CNBC Bloomberg etc with GMMA and some other crap, there is no signal at all on 12301/25600.

Are these changes temporary or they have pulled the plug on the whole damn thing.
    O Innocent victims of Cupid,
    Remember this terse little verse
    To let a fool kiss you is stupid,
    To let a kiss fool you is worse.

ambo
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spartakus View Post
    They have replaced CNBC Bloomberg etc with GMMA and some other crap, there is no signal at all on 12301/25600.

Are these changes temporary or they have pulled the plug on the whole damn thing.
    Please watch your words and don't call those channels crap.......those local channels are far more important to me and my countrymen than any of those english channels you can easily get on regular cable on any other country.

Dream is either experiencing technical problems or doing some maintenace on the said transponder.

Please be more sensitive as you are posting on an international forum.

Junior Member Master
    Posts Thanks / Likes

What?

They are crap to me since i don't like them, and probably so are many english or my country channels to you.

Jesus Christ is just a TV Channel dude chill out, I can't belive that im having such a debate,........................... it's humiliating.

Anyway, im sorry for tuching your national pride, next time ill be careful when expressing my views about the content of a certain TV Channel least i ofend the whole nation,....... Wow!

oh and thanx for the info.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

What?

They are crap to me since i don't like them, and probably so are many english or my country channels to you.

Jesus Christ is just a TV Channel dude chill out, I can't belive that im having such a debate,........................... it's humiliating.

Anyway, im sorry for tuching your national pride, next time ill be careful when expressing my views about the content of a certain TV Channel least i ofend the whole nation,....... Wow!

oh and thanx for the info.
    Well seems some channels are off air with no signal so patience to see whats happened.
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Bloomberg is still there but there is one new channel NOW TV.

Re-scan your satellite all the channels come back

Junior Member Master
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Irdeto2engineer!

Yes CNBC and Bloomberg came back just now, not so TV5 though.
    also the signal for 12301 is back up again, hopefully nothing major.
    I hope we don't loose anymore channels like we did with FOX.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Irdeto2engineer!

Yes CNBC and Bloomberg came back just now, not so TV5 though.
    also the signal for 12301 is back up again, hopefully nothing major.
    I hope we don't loose anymore channels like we did with FOX.

Yep well TV5 has been replaced with another local channel. I have a few french customers who might be pissed off lol.... But anyways they will now get PAS10 DSTV with TV5 Afrique which has live french football.

Junior Member Master
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Irdeto2Engineer!

I plan as well to migrate to Multichoice, or UBC when i move to my new appartment.

I'll let you know when, I plan to buy a subscription card for either UBC or Multichoice.

Peace!

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Well, I don't like these channels too but I don't have to call them "CRAPS". Dream TV is for Philippines only but since you get signals outside the footprints & watch the channels for free, you should have at least a sort of appreciation. The channels are not tailored for your personal choice otherwise you owned "Agila 2' satellite.
    Opportunity knocks only once!

Junior Member Master
    Posts Thanks / Likes

You are lecturing me on ethics, about satellite viewership, is that it?
    For me case is closed, i find it absolutely ridiculous, that anyone would get offended or be so sensitive about a TV Channel.

I have heard Filipinos calling many of their own channels crap there's nothing wrong with it. I call my country's channels crap FTA or otherwise, if their content is below par then i call them whatever i damn please, you have no right whatsoever to lecture me on what should i call it.

And YES i do appreciate FTA and Im a firm believer of it, and C Band, and i do watch many FTA channels.

Viewing Dream TV legally or not is not FTA it is still Pay TV, as such you expect content to be of a higher quality, even if you are illegally watching it. Otherwise you wouldn't go through all of the trouble, you simply watch FTA with a much cheaper equipment and enjoy what you can, while it still lasts.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi brother, anyhow this Agila II and Dream TV is very precious for some part of my country and me.Thanks God for giving us that chance.

Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Dream TV

To spartakus,
    I supposed you are European (most probably Briton) or American. The programs in Dream TV are tailored for the local consumers' taste based on local culture. Of course, my comments are objective and explanatory. That is the most source of problems with most westerners who made their taste as universal standard. You have to learn to understand and respect other cultures. I am a legal subscriber and also having STB & ss2 for educational purposes. The money I spend for monthly fees is worth as per my wife & kids tastes to watch these "CRAP" channels as you call them. I don't watch these channels except for local news only. Don't be too defensive by using the word "ridiculous" as you started these things on the first place.
    Opportunity knocks only once!

Thread Information