Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default how to rap*dsha*e files to dvd

Hi all,as a newbie has anyone a step by step idiots guide how to get ra*pid sh*re files onto dvd using nero smartstart i have just had a dvd burner so havent got a clue how to go on,hope someone can help please

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

rapidshare into DVD? you mean burn to dvd the files you get from rapidshare?

short answer: it depends on what format of file you downloaded.

be specific with the file formats then we can help you with myriads of tips.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Satellite Internet Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by wonkydonky View Post
    Hi all,as a newbie has anyone a step by step idiots guide how to get ra*pid sh*re files onto dvd using nero smartstart i have just had a dvd burner so havent got a clue how to go on,hope someone can help please
    burning dvd is not a difficult task,but how to get dvd movies from Rapidsahre:

use free Rapidshare one jet download option or get the Premium A/C of it for faster and easier downloading.

No cracks for it,have to pay for Premium A/C's.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

better to use torrents, and get the torrent trackers and files from isohunt.
    CCcam 2.1.4

Posts Thanks / Likes

Torrents requires Internet Connection having CIR bandwidth to download.So, it is much difficult task to download from torrents as compared to Rapidshare.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

and which Frame Relay does not support CIR nowadays? even if the ISP blocks the most common of p2p ports, you can always direct it on some other ports.

HTTP downloading is a pain in the backside, moreso, with the limited amount of downloads (freebie) you get from rapidshare accounts. unless of course, you are a fan of changing proxies for different downloads.

i have yet to try Usenext, so i cannot comment on the performance of that service. but anyhow, i have yet to encounter a problem with torrent downloads, except of course for dead trackers.
    CCcam 2.1.4

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

now where is that wonky-tonk and his DVD woes?
    CCcam 2.1.4

Posts Thanks / Likes

Escaped from narrow way after reading your posts.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEYATICD View Post
    Escaped from narrow way after reading your posts.
    darn, that's a difficult act to follow. :P
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Friend
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi wonkytonk thats a gudun hehe,am looking to d/load mpg,avi & rar files onto dvd or cd off l*mew*re or rapids*are etc,will use nero smartstart + the grandsons put dvd shrink & dvd decrypter on d/top as well,(i dont know how to use them either) + i cant ask him about d/loading adult can i,thanks for the help so far my friend

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by wonkydonky View Post
    Hi wonkytonk thats a gudun hehe,am looking to d/load mpg,avi & rar files onto dvd or cd off l*mew*re or rapids*are etc,will use nero smartstart + the grandsons put dvd shrink & dvd decrypter on d/top as well,(i dont know how to use them either) + i cant ask him about d/loading adult can i,thanks for the help so far my friend
    ok, just to make it easy for you, i'll suggest to use winavi, since it can handle all the formats you mentioned easily. the .rar files means compressed files/volumes and you need winrar (www.rarsoft.com) to extract the file then convert the extracted file to whatever format you want. if you got the .rar file formats, make sure you get the whole series of files, especially coming from rapidshare which are divided into several .rar files.

nero will allow you to make vcd/svcd/dvd's too, but i find nero not a good one, especially for "newbies" like you as most downloaded movies (avi format especially) come in a single piece and the trick of properly splitting them (i use avi splitter) may end up in some audio desynch on the final files.

you only need dvd shrink/dvd decryptor if you want to rip your own collection of dvd's, otherwise, just stick with winavi. i use dvd decryptor to burn some formats like .mdf and .mds files (usually on most pc and ps2 games for dvds).

if you have the time, peruse www.videohelp.com as they have a LOT of things to say about how to do things in different ways, lol.
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Friend
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Many thanx my friend for the info on the files i will check out the link tomorrow,many thanx again the wonky(tonk)donky

Thread Information