Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Looking for progdvb cyberlink avc filter graph

I can watch hd tv channels with my skystar 2 card fine with dvbviewer with these settings:

http://img457.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ntitledjj7.jpg

but as there doesnt seem to be a working gbox plugin for dvbviewer, I want to use those dvbviewer settings with progdvb. If anyone has an avc filter graph that is the same and works for progdvb it would be much appreciated!

or if anyone knows of a gbox plugin for dvbviewer that works like dvbsatgbox.dll for progdvb, it would be great

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

I don't think that someone will help you right away with this issue because it's a little bit complicated and I really couldn't manage it myself (not even after some advises from the forums) so I end up using AltDVB witch proved to be more efficient and easier to use. In Progdvb even if I created a cyberlink graph, it worked more than worse , compared to AltDVB witch is cristal clear But I remember that I had a solution for the moment. I found a ProgDVB Power Pack witch included the codecs used by the creator of the graph so it would work ok on your computer too. I think you should get one from the internet because is the easiest way.
    Pinnacle PCTV SAT + Offset 1,4m + Lnb 0,2db

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi, thanks for the reply. I have it working fine with alt-dvb (coreavc 1.2) and a hacked version of progdvb so all is well atm. Only problem is, bbc hd seems cropped with alt-dvb. And i cant find any gbox plugin to work with alt-dvb.

Thread Information