Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default BEST FOR RECEIVER FORTECSTAR PLATINUM

BEST FOR RECEIVER FORTECSTAR PLATINUM

I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM ALL RDI MEMBERS THIS SOFTWARE IS GREATEST AND GOOD RESULT I USING THIS ALLWAYS HAVE BEST AND DO AUTO ROOL TO DREAM TV CHANELS.

neosat & viva & Digitall World & Supermax & METABOX , all these are favourite brands which doesn't auto rool

specially all viva receivers quality is good and signal also is good but viva company not support to provide us viva sodtware but other many brand they always help here rdi members to provided us software. Only viva brand i do not know why they not help to RDI members all over the world this is so sad and ashamed for viva company who will not courage us. The important thing viva need should be auto up great to dream TV but this receiver can not do this.

BEST FOR RECEIVER FORTECSTAR PLATINUM AUTO ROOL TO DREAM TV 100%

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default INSTRUCTION VIVA BRAND

VS9000CI will be uploaded on 02.05.2005

viva brand they give here information we give updated on 02.05.2005 but untill today is 10.05.2005 they not yet give us any update software.

NOTE : All rdi and viva i would like to told yours i am not a salesman are any agents who work for money i just here served the peoples with out money and this is the life we should help to each other even though i am not enemy to viva company but just they should change their rools and guide to rdi members if they want to do some business in future many of my friends before they bought viva receivers but all of them worried about this bad satuation because viva they not auto up great dream tv.

http://www.viva.com.pk/download.html

Thread Information