Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    73
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Yamal 201 at 90 east


    Are all frequencies like Music Box Russia, Fashion TV etc as mentioned in Lyngsat for Yamal 201 at 90 E accessabile in Lahore, Pakitsan on 8 ft dish ?

    What is the best LNB in Local Market to get "L" frequencies of Yamal.

    Its urgent - RDI members

  2. #2
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    73
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    I think all members has left to see YAMal and go to HOTBIRD.

    Any expert plz advise

    is this sattelite accessibile in Lahore and which LNB is the best for this sattelite?

  3. #3
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    512
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: Yamal 201 at 90 east

    Quote Originally Posted by fay_DTH
    Are all frequencies like Music Box Russia, Fashion TV etc as mentioned in Lyngsat for Yamal 201 at 90 E accessabile in Lahore, Pakitsan on 8 ft dish ?

    What is the best LNB in Local Market to get "L" frequencies of Yamal.

    Its urgent - RDI members
    Yes you can get almost all frequencies of Yamal 201 on a 8 ft dish and you can use any C band LNB to get LC or RC frequencies by puting a teflon piece in it.

  4. #4
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    73
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Thanks Asifde

    You are only one in this Forum who always guide us through your technical experience on dish installation without any hesitation. Thanks once again.

    Please tell me the angle of teflon so that I will get Music Box Russia and MTV Russia.

    These two frequencies are week on my 8 ft dish.

  5. #5
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    512
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fay_DTH
    Thanks Asifde

    You are only one in this Forum who always guide us through your technical experience on dish installation without any hesitation. Thanks once again.

    Please tell me the angle of teflon so that I will get Music Box Russia and MTV Russia.

    These two frequencies are week on my 8 ft dish.
    If you have no idea that what should be the axact angle of teflon in LNB for RC,LC then you can fix it through this way,
    Fix your dish on Yamal 102 and put one of these two frequencies in your receiver 03645 Hor 28000 or 03550 Hor 20000 and then put the teflon into LNB and move it slowly in LNB (during moving try to keep your hand away from between LNB and the dish).

    At the same time when you are moving the teflon keep your eye on the signal quality and when you get maximum signals fix the teflon at that angle. It will be your LC polarity.
    To get RC polarity you have no need to move and check the signals just fix the teflon at the oposite angle from LC angle as 'x'. You can get RC polarity also by changing the polarity from Hor to Ver.
    After this mark the both angles with marker. Now you can use it for any satellite to get LC, RC polarity but remove it for Ver, Hor Polarity.

  6. #6
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    73
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Thanks asifde.

    Your suggesstion is really worth.

  7. #7
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    74
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Hi asifde

    I have applied your method to get all channels of Left polarity by putting teflon in LNB .

    I am sucessfully recieving all channels of L polarity but R polarity channels like Russia Music Box is not working.

    Is there any special technique that can we see all channels of Left polarity and Right Polarity at a time.

    If yes asifde, please share

  8. #8
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    512
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheetal arian
    Hi asifde

    I have applied your method to get all channels of Left polarity by putting teflon in LNB .

    I am sucessfully recieving all channels of L polarity but R polarity channels like Russia Music Box is not working.

    Is there any special technique that can we see all channels of Left polarity and Right Polarity at a time.

    If yes asifde, please share
    I think music box signal is so weak i am also not geting this channel but i am geting yemal 102 by keeping dish on thaicom. I have not check it on my main centrel LNB. I will check it on my moving dish and then tell you about this.
    And the answer for your 2nd question is this that you can get LC and RC polarity at a time also by changing the polarity from Hor to Ver without moving the teflon position. If you are geting LC polarity on Hor then it will be RC on VER.
    Here is a another technique to get all RC, LC, Hor and Ver polarities at a time without moving or removing the teflon. It is posible by using a Poloriser With LNB. If some body have Poloriser with single pin C band LNB i can give him more detail about this.

  9. #9
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    141
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    if you not recive good signal on H polartiy change into V polarty on some transponder you recive good signal.

  10. #10
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    512
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    dear sheetal arian
    Now I have checked Music box frequency on my moving dish and its frequency 4037 RC 14470 is ok with me with Rc polarity. and i am receiving 55% signal quality on my supermax. Try again i hope you will get it.

  11. #11
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    74
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Hi asifde

    I tried at each angle of Teflon but failed to get Music Box ?

    Can I opt kazim ali option by changing the polarity as Vertical for the said channel.

    Anyhow thanks to you for taking our concern seriously

  12. #12
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    512
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheetal arian
    Hi asifde

    I tried at each angle of Teflon but failed to get Music Box ?

    Can I opt kazim ali option by changing the polarity as Vertical for the said channel.

    Anyhow thanks to you for taking our concern seriously
    Keep the teflon at that angle in which you are geting the maximum signals of LC polarity and then change your polaity from Hor to Ver and check that after changing the polarity from Hor to Ver the signals of that frequency of LC polarity have gone. If yes its mean that now you are geting the RC polarity. Now put music box frequency i hope you will get it.
    If you will not get the signals after doing above method then it will be not bacause of RC polarity. Check your dish and fix it again for best posible signals and then try again.

  13. #13
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    74
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Thanks asifde

    Apart from above whole procedure , can u tell me that whether Music Box Russia is better or MTV Russia in quality of songs and sound system as u seen so that such efforts will be postponed . Sound quality of MTV Russia is very low.

    What about this frequency on Thaicom 3640H 28066 which I did not get on Zenega .Is this accessible on 8 ft dish in Pakistan

  14. #14
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    512
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by sheetal arian
    Thanks asifde

    Apart from above whole procedure , can u tell me that whether Music Box Russia is better or MTV Russia in quality of songs and sound system as u seen so that such efforts will be postponed . Sound quality of MTV Russia is very low.

    What about this frequency on Thaicom 3640H 28066 which I did not get on Zenega .Is this accessible on 8 ft dish in Pakistan
    I have not seen both channels for longtime so i can not tell you that which one gives batter songs but i can tell you about sound quality. The music box 2 and Mtv have almost same sound quality but music box 1 has batter sound quality then both other.
    And for your 2nd question, Yes The frequency 3640 Hor 28066 on thaicom is receiveable in Pakistan and i am receiving it easily on my both 8ft dishes the solid one and also on mash dish.
    Now one thing you tell me that why are you so intrested in Music box Russia there are so many english music channels availabe on Hotbird why dont you watch those channels. And if you are intrested in Russian music channel you can watch Neo-tv and O2tv on frequency 03945
    LC 15550 on yemal 102 and Muz tv and Neo tv on frequency 11040 Ver 29800 on Express AM22 at 53E.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Zee cinema 49 E Yamal
    By Mathila in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11th November 2006, 02:01
  2. Zee TV Russia FTA Yamal 202 = 49 East
    By dawar098 in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22nd September 2006, 02:10
  3. Agila2 146 East In East Malaysia?
    By ekbal in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 4th May 2006, 03:34
  4. Need Biss Code/software for Yamal on 49°East
    By saas in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12th August 2005, 23:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top