Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default A Message for some remotcontrol members

" I have Tecnosat 5500-SS for use but in last month i was buy 3 more receivers One is Neosat9800 and 2nd viva9000FTA 3rd is Viva9000-CI. cos i want to test my softwares befor release. at last time my FTA releases not CI dated 6 May have a erorr. worng file ziped by me at zip time.a user PM me for this erorr after this i was accept my fault and update these with new 7may softwares with in 24hrs .
    after any complain i m download file as user form my site and chek it and then write reply. if any one write worng information then tel me how i accept it ? this great paki is plane to disinformation campaign for me. how see these links
    http://www.********.com/f2/viewtopic.php?t=41345
    http://www.********.com/f2/viewtopic.php?t=41359
    http://www.********.com/f2/viewtopic.php?t=41401
    http://www.********.com/f2/viewtopic.php?t=41345
    (one are deleted by danny or new mod of this forum. there he write same msg with hahahahahaha many are read it )
    this is not his fault. fault in his command that are gived by his master and woh is his master many are know batter..... this man is remotecontrol member not only this one many are here this msg for these remote members " you dont pay me for these softwares if you are fail to use these it is your fault . i m not responsible . so pls dont post worng information again about my software if you donot have trust on me then you dont use my releases. now time to some msg for danny 786
    Mr danny if will accept you complain if me also fail to upgrading my both viva receivers .unfortunately i m download these as a user and both are working 100% so tel me how i accept this complain. mr danny you know when gastapoo join your forum what you and your masters write. Mr zahirSB you also know better . many are write there "some nomuslims jealous from gastapoo they dont link any paki muslim done this kind of job " now tel me you all are nomuslims also ? if not so why you always trying to done same job against me ? i know if me also a chamcha of your forum then i m a great pakistani :lol
    Mr danny you may done great job now your master will give you a better rank in his forum but what you says to ALLAH WHO dont link any human who miss guide to others. anywhy now its on you .......... and keep it on your mind " yeh softwares free hain aap inn ko use ker kay mujh par koi ahsan nahi kertay "
    remember that now i never reply you again and again

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I tried my best to understand the aim of this thread but I have been lost
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Masood his trying to say that some people r blaming him for make fake softwares that does not work and his posts r deleted by one member of RDI called danny786 but i think my brother satlover had taken it on the wrong way cuz he(danny786) cant delete his posts,he does not have the power to do so, so satlover bhai be cool and keep up the good work which is appreciated by all memebers of RDI.

take care and keep smiling...

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Sorry Pa jii you both are not pick my point cos its msg only for remotmembers and you both are not :P and dear lovebird danny start 5 topics with same msg with in two days 4 are still there and 5th one are deleted by danny (his own) or by any mod

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@satlover,

errors can happen on the process of updating a receiver. it could be that the file they downloaded is corrupted (there are a LOT of reasons this can happen). you should also make a disclaimer notice that any software you release is for personal use and that the user takes all the responsibility and liability should anything happen to their receivers. I myself have burned at least two receivers on the process of updating it for my friends, they did not blame me at all because beforehand, i told them that this is a risky procedure. good thing they sent it for jtag at the satellite shop after paying some money of course.

@to everybody,

please appreciate the hardwork of others. people here are not being paid to answer your questions or to provide you with updates everytime the satellite provider performs a hiccup of some sort. USE THE SOFTWARES AT YOUR OWN RISK. no guarantees whatsoever. if you want to escape from the headache, send your hardwares to the satellite shop and shell out some money. that way, you can always blame the technician if your receiver gets bummed-up.

having said my piece, i rest my case.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes very true Boknoy i totally agree with u,if u give someone a piece of cake free they want the whole cake instead.

canine consultant Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Can some kind person , please tell me what medication, this bloke is on.

I've read his post [satlover] 4 times, and I'm even more confused now
    then when i started, His first post was confusing, but then he started on about hidden memberships with secret moderators, and posts that self-distruct, once there read.

Anyway I,m going back to splitting the Atom, thats easer to understand.
    regards from OZ bassett

Thread Information