Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default plz help me - DISH TV INDIA

HELLO MEMBERS, I NEED UR HELP.I WANT SOME VALID INFORMATIONS ABOUT DISHTV INDIA.I WANT TO BUY DISHTV INDIA.HOW MUCH IS THE PRICE?AFTER THAT I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE RENEWAL.HOW CAN I RENEW MY CARD AFTER THREE MONTHS?PLZ GIVE ME THE E MAIL ADDRESS OF DISHTV INDIA.CAN I RENEW MY CARD DIRECTLY FOM INDIA FOR ANOTHER THREE MONTHS OR 6 MONTHS?PLZ GUIDE ME.THANKS A LOT.

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Dish Tv India

Quote Originally Posted by janalam khan
    HELLO MEMBERS, I NEED UR HELP.I WANT SOME VALID INFORMATIONS ABOUT DISHTV INDIA.I WANT TO BUY DISHTV INDIA.HOW MUCH IS THE PRICE?AFTER THAT I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE RENEWAL.HOW CAN I RENEW MY CARD AFTER THREE MONTHS?PLZ GIVE ME THE E MAIL ADDRESS OF DISHTV INDIA.CAN I RENEW MY CARD DIRECTLY FOM INDIA FOR ANOTHER THREE MONTHS OR 6 MONTHS?PLZ GUIDE ME.THANKS A LOT.
    please go to the dish tv thread, has a lot of details, am sure it will help u.

@ altaf - please pm some details

Junior Member Junior
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default dish tv

Quote Originally Posted by cogil View Post
    please go to the dish tv thread, has a lot of details, am sure it will help u.

@ altaf - please pm some details
    ALL MEMBERS,
    DO NOTGO FOR DISH TV, THE TRANSMISSION QUALITY IS VERY POOR. AUDIO IS ECHOING, CHEAP CHINESE RECIEVERS ARE BETTER THAN THIS. TRY TATA SKY.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by janalam khan View Post
    Aare bhai tumhare font ko BOLD kiyun kiyeho ? Its means ur shouting here....

Before posting a thread here you could ve just click to w*w.dishtvindia.com
    You will find all the answers to ur queries ...
    Technology Makes You Live

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by SCHARMANN27 View Post
    ALL MEMBERS,
    DO NOTGO FOR DISH TV, THE TRANSMISSION QUALITY IS VERY POOR. AUDIO IS ECHOING, CHEAP CHINESE RECIEVERS ARE BETTER THAN THIS. TRY TATA SKY.

I am not a supporter of Dishtv or tatasky..... But i just want to make clear that I am using dishtv since 2 years and I did not have any problem with it yet... the clearity of channels is also not bad ... It depends on how u handle and use it..

And I would like to know what is the Guarantee that the Tatasky clarity of channels will be the same in future....

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mj786 View Post
    I am not a supporter of Dishtv or tatasky..... But i just want to make clear that I am using dishtv since 2 years and I did not have any problem with it yet... the clearity of channels is also not bad ... It depends on how u handle and use it..

And I would like to know what is the Guarantee that the Tatasky clarity of channels will be the same in future....

mj786 is 1000000000% right.all channels are cleared and also with stero sound expected only star sports

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Mj 786 is quit right, He is using DISH TV since 2 years, Soo that he is seeing the same qulity, Till now he hadent seen the better qulity above that i think soo.

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by member91040 View Post
    Mj 786 is quit right, He is using DISH TV since 2 years, Soo that he is seeing the same qulity, Till now he hadent seen the better qulity above that i think soo.

I had seen all the STB of Dishtv and tatasky... I had also seen the quality of tatasky channels... I had not found it different from the New software of Dishtv... ..

Only difference is that the Menu is not User friendly in both the Providers... Tatasky's Menu is little better than Dishtv menu..

But then again.. Tatasky does not have channels in line.. it does not have the sequence of channels properly as in case of Dishtv...

tatasky has seperate list for channels such as Sports, Regional, News etc....

Thread Information