Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Card sharing through internet?

Greetings all
    Can any one tell me about card sharing through internet? Dial up internet connection can do the job or it has to be a DSL line?
    Thanks

Have a nice day
    ok

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

dialup can do so long as you can keep the line on during viewing, which tends to be expensive and thats why dsl is better, it is always on.
    If you have a dial up, in some countries you end up with a bill higher than just paying for the official card, the choice is yours as the bill is yours too
    Dstv HD PVR

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

thanks for reply
    I have a dial back so I do not have to worry about line charges for phone.Can any one tells me 56k modem will be enough for card sharing.If yes then which receiver I should buy. I want to watch cricket channels.I have
    following dish antennas.
    1 AsiaSat 3S
    2 PAS 10
    3 Nile sat
    4 Hotbird
    5 Arab sat.
    6Thicom
    Thanks
    ok

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

for card sharing buy dreambox, and dont ask me abt set up yet 'cause my doesnt card share yet - set up?
    i also know some nokias and humax do the same c/sharing.
    you'll get help from the forum, but be equiped with lots of comp knowledge, networking etc, linux systems could help.
    Dstv HD PVR

aijaza

Default Card sharing

Dears,

I live in pakistan, I am using starbox 5400, and I am using vireless internet connection which cost me about 1.20 rupees per Mb. roughly about 4 to 5 rupees per day expenses of internet.

Regards

Aijaz Ali

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Use ...

For card sharing, instead of using a receiver like DreamBox its better to use a DVB-S PCI card (as you ve computer with internet) like Skystar2. And enjoy card sharing.

Its not only difficult to stop piracy, its IMPOSSIBLE
    Technology Makes You Live

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

the premise of cardsharing is that you have to have at least a single legal card to share back to the community. no leeching allowed i think.

but if you only want to get card details without having to share anything back, then you will be better off with visionet8000s and other similar boxes to get card data from the internet. using a 56k will be ok as stated above. just be prepared to scratch your head everynow and then when the line drops.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    the premise of card sharing is that you have to have at least a single legal card to share back to the community. no leeching allowed i think....
    No.... Its not r8 ....
    Even though you do not ve any valid subscription or any card (valid/invalid) you can take the benefit of card sharing.

Just you need a DVB-S PCI card and internet conn (56kbps will do) and a user credentials with server name+port+user name+password .. Thats all ....

So as I said above you can arrange all easily except the "server name+port+user name+password". So if you know any of ur friend acting as a server ask him for a new credentials and N'Joy .....

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by urpradhan View Post
    and a user credentials with server name+port+user name+password
    that is, IF you have a friend. and that is a very BIG IF. what IF you don't have a friend who does cardsharing? what if the sharing community will find out you are a leecher and decides to block your entire IP range? already card-sharing is illegal and here you go suggesting something else to do to subvert the card-sharing servers, lol.

yeah, i know pretty much about pc dvb-s, thanks for the lecture anyway.
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph View Post
    that is, IF you have a friend. and that is a very BIG IF. ...yeah, i know pretty much about pc dvb-s, thanks for the lecture anyway.
    Friend

I just shared the technical info asked by the member. Plz plz do not take it personally. And I'm not saying that you do not know abt PC DVB-S card, above all you are an EXPERT and me just a member And as I know if a member shares any technical info, others should not think that he is giving LECTURES to rest

We all are here to share our knowledge. I would like to learn from each and every member and thats why I'm here.

Hope you can understand me. Thank you.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

well, you told me that it's not right that you need a legal card. it's called "card sharing" and not "card leeching" if i may say in a politically correct way.

now, your encouragement on giving others hope that they MIGHT have a friend who is doing card leeching activities and is willing to re-leech the same card data is not only bad for the card sharing community, but also not safe as any LEGAL providers can then leech the same data posing as a "friend", get enough details about them and haul their sorry a$$ to court.

besides, if everybody else will be a leecher, do you think that will motivate others to share their card? come to think of it... you are not helping the sharing community by encouraging leeching.

no, i don't take anything personally on this forum. and again NO, i am not an expert. that title only comes in the number of posts i have made through the years and most of it are smileys anyway, lol.

we are drifting off topic, lol. but the best way for him is to buy starbox (depending on the packages offered to him) or get visionet8000s and get the hotbird plus showtime packages.

Nile Sat: ----------------------------------- TMCF MTVI FTV STYLU E! TVL TVL+2 PRM PRM+2 TMC TMC+1 TMC2 MTIME ALSHA HALL Xspor ADSC NICK TCN TCM MTV VH-1 (not working) ST-sp BBCF DISC DISC+1 CIV BTV CNN TFC(ART) B4U(PEHLA) B4UM MCM JXA1 RTV UKTV CNBC ARY ART (not working) ASIA ANP SCI SKNY STARN FOXN SETMX (PEHLA) *PLUS VINDI *GOLD *WLD (FIRSTNET) NDTV JAYA *MOV ZMOV (PEHLA) Alf/N ZTV SET GEO TV VINT NAGE SPRT4 (FIRSTNET) SPRT1 SPRT2 SPRT3 PrSpr MUTV (FIRSTNET) FSPR ESN TENSP NBA HKYAT (ART) (not working) AFLM1 (not working) AFLM2 (not working) CINEMA (not working) TARAB (not working) RTT (not working) BNTV (not working)

Hot Bird: ------------------------------------ Nova package: JETIX FILM NET SuperSport1 MEGA ANT-1 STAR ALTER ALPHA TV Travel DreamShow Discovery SuperSport2 TCM Cartoon GBC ET-3 NET MAD T.V (not working) ET-1 MAD TV (not working) E! Entertainment SuperSport3 VH1 MTV MGM AnimalPlanet FILMNET2 Nat. Geo (not working) CNBC (not working) Ant1 Gold Ssport Special SuperSports SEX TV: Italiasat Ultraplus Sex tv. Sex best Sex gay Fantasy Sex plus OiV 12520: HRT TV HRT TV2 HRT Plus

PAS10: ------------------------------------- MNE MM SS1 K- w l d go (not working) TCM Learn (Learn) PRIME FOOD SABCA CH0 SS4 RTPi SS2 AFMAG CNN Disc MTV Cart Hall BBC TV5 ESPN CNBC SS8 SS7 NatGeo (not working) Rhem Travl (not working) Sky SS3 Serie SS6 Realt Bloom (not working) MM2 SS5 HIST FTV (not working)

ASTRA: --------------------------------------------- Premiere: Premiere 1-7 Canal Sat: Cinecinema Emotion Cinecinema Frisson Paris Premiere Jimmy France Mezzo Sport+ Canal+ France Canal+ Decale Canal+ Cinema France Cincecinema Premier Disney Channel Canal+ Sport France
    im not sure about what is available on starbox and other models, but that list is for visionnet8000s.
    CCcam 2.1.4

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

No.... Its not r8 ....
    Even though you do not ve any valid subscription or any card (valid/invalid) you can take the benefit of card sharing.

Just you need a DVB-S PCI card and internet conn (56kbps will do) and a user credentials with server name+port+user name+password .. Thats all ....

So as I said above you can arrange all easily except the "server name+port+user name+password". So if you know any of ur friend acting as a server ask him for a new credentials and N'Joy .....
    sometimes its good to choose our words with care. cause you cannot tell someone you are wrong when he knows what he is saying is correct.

like:No.... Its not r8 .... ( it is upsetting the contribution}
    Dstv HD PVR

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi friends,
    i have come to know that even VSR 400 IR from Astrovox if patched also gets gbox sharing. has any one used this receiver. pl share experience.
    Dreambox Dm 500
    Nilesat,PanAm sat 7/10,Paksat 1,Arabsat,Hotbird

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

For card sharing, instead of using a receiver like DreamBox its better to use a DVB-S PCI card (as you ve computer with internet) like Skystar2. And enjoy card sharing.

Its not only difficult to stop piracy, its IMPOSSIBLE
    i have a ss2 card and broadband connection , but i dont have any legal card to share , can i have a trial of how this card sharing works ?

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by gsmsikar View Post
    i have a ss2 card and broadband connection , but i dont have any legal card to share , can i have a trial of how this card sharing works ?
    Yes you can, even if you dont have any legal card to share as you have the SS2 card Internet Connection.

The channels available free of cost for sharing changes from time to time. there are may websites available where the information are displayed about the channels available at the moment.

For example, you may check hacksat.org.

Thread Information