Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 16 EUR (16%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default reciver Upgrade..

hello every one can any one tel me what is mean by reciver upgrade? i have purchase a new star track reciver how my reciver is need to upgrade ? so give my information ok thnxxx all

Platinum member Expert
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: reciver Upgrade..

Hi friend, as u know most entertainment channels from satellite reception r Pay Tv Program or Buy Their Subscription Card to watch these channels.So most of our receivers don't need to pay any fee, that receiver decode the encrypted channels and can watch with update softwares.That's why we need to upgrade our receivers frequently.

Plz. correct me if I'm wrong friends.

Hope u can understand.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Educator Teacher
    Nowhere land
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default THIS TOO

the keys that you will be provided with are non paying, the software you will find on ********.COM too...
    so, help to others from your place of living...redirect them to this and similar forums, and most important of all-learn the reason why is this forum in life...
    Knowledge is power

Byte Stalker Mentor
    Planet Earth in Universe
    Posts Thanks / Likes

official software site also publish software upgrade to correct or add features in their receivers which they overlook in the haste in putting their product on the market!

The more we learn things the more we hunger for more! That's human nature I guess!

Thread Information