Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

devil Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default can a dth card be duplicated?

if i get a DTH card (zee package) is it possible for me to duplicate the card with a CAS 3? if so - how do i go about doing it?

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: can a dth card be duplicated?

Quote Originally Posted by chuppan
    if i get a DTH card (zee package) is it possible for me to duplicate the card with a CAS 3? if so - how do i go about doing it?
    you can start by trying to forget about this idea.....
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

devil Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default i would like to sleep ....but

tnx for the encouragement buddy

I checked at dubai satellite market. these guys are duplicating almost all pay tv cards. zee tv cards are being sold at 50% of the original. this gives me sleepless nights .....i have access to the original card...if u can give some input

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: i would like to sleep ....but

tnx for the encouragement buddy

I checked at dubai satellite market. these guys are duplicating almost all pay tv cards. zee tv cards are being sold at 50% of the original. this gives me sleepless nights .....i have access to the original card...if u can give some input
    chuppan could be right, have heard of the same from users, but those who do it never want to talk abt it, i think we know why. so do more research maybe youll give us results, dont go quiet when you are abled

Educator Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default here is an idea

u need smart card reader and i writer ill chack on the web to se if i finde something related to this issue, but dont forget the system we r talking is expensive and the thing u r trying to di is an ilegal, bu t still is cheper..hoep is soon time ill bring some news
    Knowledge is power

Educator Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default here it is

there is a PC satelite card writer as it is for card writing process. u can use integrated in LapTop and\or on USB for LapTop and PC. Atre is one of them. Thet is all I know. And cogil is right u cant get any if u r not deep in the busniz, u know... still, there might some other machines, but i finde this on the wide web tell us if u finde anything
    Knowledge is power

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi,

If the Zee card is Ver7 then you can forget it..anyway i have the MOSC software for conax for v3 or cas3 and cas5..let me try and will let u know.
    But what i heard its cas7...but let me read the card and find out the cas version.till then...wait for my reply..

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ekbal
    Hi,

If the Zee card is Ver7 then you can forget it..anyway i have the MOSC software for conax for v3 or cas3 and cas5..let me try and will let u know.
    But what i heard its cas7...but let me read the card and find out the cas version.till then...wait for my reply..
    Hi,Can You Send Me MOSC software Fore Conax, As I Am Having Original Indian Zee DTH Subcription Card And Cas-3 With Me.
    Thanks, Naeem.

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: can a dth card be duplicated?

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph
    you can start by trying to forget about this idea.....

hi M8, this shaky ideas keep the service providers busy to improve their services, and manufactures doing a better design on new readers and writers.
    this keeps people on the job, otherwise they'll go to sleep and keep earning, and firing staff.
    Let the experiments and research go on

i see the next generation of computers with a satellite card duplicator, sold under license, but with software hanging on the net for those with good effort, this with a burst of security barriers. - that will kill monopoly
    think of a complete turn around where the producers pay the satellite providers to show their products on the satellite, and the viewers are paid to watch for free and pass back their comments - 23rd century

devil Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default this is for all of rdi members

the information that i seek is not for my personal use alone. this forum - RDI forum - has given me so much info about PC-DVB, that whatever result i get, i want to share here. this is the only way we people can gain in our quest. it doesn't mater if what i am trying to do do is illegal, we will never learn if we keep buying the finished products from the market. the satellite operators is minting money and are overcharging us. so what's wrong if we guys do a little experiment and try to see the programs for free? i saw couple of duplication in progress, the sat-shop guys are using CAS3 and Dynamite card programmers and have connected these to a laptop. i do not know yet which software they are using to decode or read from the original card, but they are duplicating or at least copying them. i have a laptop and a cas3 and a cas studio software. but this is not enough. another software is required to read the card first. i am also checking in the net and any input is welcome.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Cuppan,
    I agree with your views, give me your e mail add so i can forward u the file...as for the rest , we will definately share the keys if its available...

Educator Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default cas3, the price

under 1, i want to know the price of this peace, thanx for the attention.
    under 2, i thought that will be ok for others to see a picture so they know what me are talking about, and this is one type of a smartcard readers...
    Knowledge is power

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

friend,

I am using Mastera III...works perfectly.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

I am using Mastera III...works perfectly
    Well Ekbal what do you mean when you say "works perfectly". Do you mean that you have successfully duplicated an original Astro subsription card. And does it work with any receiver equipped with Seca2 handling Cam, or, you are using such a duplicated card with the decoder provided by Astro?
    I,m interested because I have got Infinty USB Programmer & would like to experiment myself

devil Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default thanx for the foto

the pictureis of CAS3 smartcard readerand writer. i purchased one recently and it cost me about 125 dollars. though it can read or program any cards and cams, the missing link would be the 'software'. only through these softwares we can actually access the embedded info written on the pay cards.

Thread Information