Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Dreambox and Dream TV Nagravision Card

Hello,

I own a dreambox dm500s and i have a Smartcard for DreamTV (AGILA2).

I can't get it work. Almost all the softcam for dreambox didn't support the nagravision 1. I spend a lot of days to try many of dreambox image and softcam but without success.

I can let it working with almost every emu if i didn't use the card and i put only the key 00 and 01 inside. But of course since i have a card i hope i can use it and don't need to put a new key every hour.

Please, if you know one way to use a nagravision smartcard inside a dreambox for dreamtv, tell me which softcam i need to use and the way to process.

Thank you very much

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

first You must get the Boxkey from your Card with Natra edit 4.1
    on your Dreambox Install the Gemini 3.1 ore 3.2 Software after the Newcamd and the Config File and write your Boxkey insid
    read The Newcamd Config file first
    Dream TV its also working with Autoupdate Roms for Dreambox download HERE: http://filsat.com/forum/viewforum.ph...03b73869494368
    Daeng

10FT Dish 169° east-49°east

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thank you Daeng for your answer.

Unfortunatly I can't get registed on filsat.com, so i can't see the attached files to download them. When i try to register it only say mysql error, .....

I will try again latter.

If i understand for the softcam, each card have one Boxkey, and we need to know what is it to be able to use it. So here too, the one way is to buy a phoenix reader so i can use Nagraedit, since it's don't seem to exist directly for dreambox.

All your answer was very usefull for me to understand a little more why that didn't worked. Thank you for this.
    I will try to get some more practice with your advise and try to download the image for the au from filesat.com. Of course, since i have a card, i still hope that i can use it but have this image will be very great if that work and if my softcam didn't work at all

Thanks,

Fakron

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

just be reminded that some cards have tamper proof implemented on them, once read or even attempted to read the nagra box key, it will invalidate your legal card and cancel the subscription altogether. so be careful.

since you own a dreambox, all you need are the images installed and the active rom10 bins for your box. no need for card at all.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

Thanks boknoy,

I do understand well what you say. For the card, I forgot to say one things important, it's that the card it's not an original card. So I think the boxkey isn't important after all. The card did work well on several receiver, but i can't get it working with AU in dreambox.

About the rom10 bin, i try to go to take it from filsat.com as suggested by Daeng, but i can't download the file since i can't be register because the site doesn't work properly (sql error).

I tried out some rom that i did know to be for dreamtv that i found on some chinese website (however i didn't understand what they where talking about), but unfortunatly that never do the AU and that work only when i put myself the good keys in the files.

Thanks,
    Fakron

Thank you !

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

For the card, I forgot to say one things important, it's that the card it's not an original card. So I think the boxkey isn't important after all. The card did work well on several receiver, but i can't get it working with AU in dreambox.
    then that is not a legal card, but an AU card most probably an atmega or funcard.

as has been said, you do not need a card to do au on a dreambox, besides, i think dreambox is not configured to properly read an atmega/funcard then AU the keys for you via software. install the images as suggested, you can get them from dreambox forums. and as for the rom.bin, try searching from pinoycourt.com and look for boy_23 as he is the one more experience with dreambox and dreamtv.
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

okey my friend, i will send you the backup copy of my dm500. it works on cardless ( au ) using the newcamd and also work on cards as long as your card files are the latest (11-21-2006 files) when using card, you must change the softcam to radegast as your default emu. insert your card then re start your dm500 and wait for until picture will come out ( approx. 5 minutes)while on cardless you should change it to newcamd emu and pic. will cone out after 30 sec.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

to fakron,
    i already sent to you a copy of my dm500 images. all you have to do is extract then load it to your dreambox by using flash wizard. if you have a spare time then can you send me also your dm500 images for i will do some modification if i can make it au to dreamtv

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

there you go.... problem solved.

*sigh.... i wish Santa Claus will be good to me this month since i have been a nice boy the whole year and give me a dreambox too.
    CCcam 2.1.4

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph

*sigh.... i wish Santa Claus will be good to me this month since i have been a nice boy the whole year and give me a dreambox too.
    we pray for your DM box to arrive soon, since your help is always at hand - sure you'll be the best dm owner and helper, best regards on that

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by fsales
    okey my friend, i will send you the backup copy of my dm500. it works on cardless ( au ) using the newcamd and also work on cards as long as your card files are the latest (11-21-2006 files) when using card, you must change the softcam to radegast as your default emu. insert your card then re start your dm500 and wait for until picture will come out ( approx. 5 minutes)while on cardless you should change it to newcamd emu and pic. will cone out after 30 sec.
    Ijust got my dm-500s as well and I'm trying to setup with my fixed dish pointed at agila ku.

Any help with obtaining/setup of the au files woiuld be much appreciated.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

jayman007,
    i already give a simple instruction to your thread at filsat and the only thing that you are goin to do is load the file using the flashwizard but thefile posted by haim must be rename to My_Flash_Image.fwz why i am instructing you to rename is that , the file is created by flashwizard but it can not recognise that file if you dont rename it to the one i said.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph

ayaw mo naman kasi ang dreambox na galing sa china sir. ang price ay kulang kulang na sampung libo lang dito sa atin.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

hehehe, it's not a question of i want or don't want the chinese clones. the problem is the availability of the hardwares here in kuwait. i have had already the contact numbers of the main supplier from China as given to me by Saed since last year. but i am having second thoughts because customs checking here is kinda strict, they might confiscate the materials and impose a very high fine for me, as much as 300 dollars per box. having said that, most of the receivers here are imported as spare parts, then assembled locally.
    CCcam 2.1.4

Thread Information