Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default WHY DELETE "RDI ENPOWER" TOPIC !!

Dear Sir Masood, why this topic was deleted?I can't understand and have a question.Did u delet this or Admin or Mod ?

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: WHY DELET "RDI ENPOWER" TOPIC !!

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing
    Dear Sir Masood, why this topic was deleted?I can't understand and have a question.Did u delet this or Admin or Mod ?

Regards.
    @ yan,
    i cannot find it either, i would only guess that one of the moderators or the adm. had their good reason to delete it

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

hmmmm seems much happened in my absence ... its false monoply of some ppl i suppose they dominate on forum this is the reason i come less... (its my political statement)
    Im NoT InSaNe ,U r InSaNe , U r All InSaNe....

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: WHY DELET "RDI ENPOWER" TOPIC !!

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing

Regards.
    I don't have power to delete the posts or threads.
    any how lets bury this topic and wait for the time when RDI could run more smoothly.
    @baba jee
    We(members) have to suffer absence of sincere friends,,,No effect on RDI's management
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

i was just kiding masood ji ... i always visit if im on my personal computer.. humax is not more than a plastic box now a days no tps no absat no sexview no freex no fullx hehehehehe its only "chaan tukar"... can someone suggest wt to do on sattelite...?... im again lookin for a gf...

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by baba4u
    i was just kiding masood ji ... i always visit if im on my personal computer.. humax is not more than a plastic box now a days no tps no absat no sexview no freex no fullx hehehehehe its only "chaan tukar"... can someone suggest wt to do on sattelite...?... im again lookin for a gf...
    even myself, i come less often here in RDI. nothing much to do, unless you invest in something like dreambox or triple dragon.

follow my steps and start taking care of fishes. here's mine (they keep me busy nowadays):

HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear baba ji , if u r looking for gf then join with me.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by baba4u
    babaje,

a dreambox is cheaper than a gf, as boknoy refers
    it will save you time from "the chaan tuka"
    i find a satstar i bought by mistake instead of skystar driving me nuts, never to show any picture at all, it will soon become history

Junior Member Friend
    Posts Thanks / Likes

RDI ENPOWER has been renamed as WHY DELETE RDI ENPOWER

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by gr8khan
    RDI ENPOWER has been renamed as WHY DELETE RDI ENPOWER
    as a community, there must be a way of talking about off topic matters, and in the english forum, that served the purpose.
    we cannot just talk strictly about satellites.
    we are humans and live a full cycle, when personal notes are shared, the forum even runs better, questions are answered faster, people long to get to the net and talk to their friends about their experiences even problemsin other fields, this makes the forum lively, funand happy to visit.
    personal opinion - we still need an off topic in english, and thats what that thread served.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

ur rite Bok nothing is attractive on hotbird now... i have even sold ss2 card yesterday ... is anything gud on dreambox from hotbird..?

@Yan atleast gf wont ask for new codes hehehhehe...

@cogil bro wt abt yaatra to aagrah ..? better than starsat ...soon admin gonna delete this topic aswell

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

babajee,

you are right the others - gf dont require keys but require $$, and are occasionaly headache. pse compare with dreambox.
    it could be deleted but what you have read always stay in brain

yaatra to aagrah? av lost you.

do you still have the cam keyrings you made...

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear babaji, yes it doesn't need hex code but truly need something from ur ? (he.he. I don't know what's this but bro Masood and bro cogil will know)

Regards.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cogil
    as a community, there must be a way of talking about off topic matters, and in the english forum, that served the purpose.
    we cannot just talk strictly about satellites.
    we are humans and live a full cycle, when personal notes are shared, the forum even runs better, questions are answered faster, people long to get to the net and talk to their friends about their experiences even problemsin other fields, this makes the forum lively, funand happy to visit.
    personal opinion - we still need an off topic in english, and thats what that thread served.

Dear cogil , that's difinitly what's the forum.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cogil
    babajee,

you are right the others - gf dont require keys but require $$, and are occasionaly headache. pse compare with dreambox.
    it could be deleted but what you have read always stay in brain

yaatra to aagrah? av lost you.

do you still have the cam keyrings you made...
    wt abt having both ...?.. but gf always wants to get marry which is not allowed from my Avatar Yogi Ji... ...i think u r indian..?.. yaatra to aagrah mean traveling to aagrah for visit to Taj Mehal... im having a double tunner box HBS innocent borrowed from my friend to see if its really worth but its risky as server may go down anytime... ss2 was a boring device i've just got rid from this... anything new on sattelite i cud not find so far... and congrats on being progressive in forum ...

Thread Information