Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: technosat T888

  1. #1
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    30/73
    Posts
    44
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default technosat T888


    Assalam o alalikum
    I wants upgrade slim body digital receiver t888.There is no cam interface, so I think this is up grade with 1mb file.I have crose conection data lead, but connection not open.I reset stb via remote,but no any action.

    File 'C:\Documents and Settings\abc\My Documents\Unzipped\T888FTA(1Mb)_TPS 06112006\T888FTA(1Mb)_TPS\Software1mb.cus' is open!
    Can't open connection, maybe COM has been opened! COM1 is open!

    Please reset STB. Waiting for sign from 'Boot loader' =>

    Please help me ..
    bublu

  2. #2
    Moderator Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Africa-Kenya-Nbi
    Posts
    3,108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    I would think tou have the wrong bootloader, but wait for technosat expert or with same rcvr i could be wrong, if you are resetting your receiver at the right time within 5 seconds.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    30/73
    Posts
    44
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by cogil
    I would think tou have the wrong bootloader, but wait for technosat expert or with same rcvr i could be wrong, if you are resetting your receiver at the right time within 5 seconds.
    Thanks for quick reply . I wait for .
    bublu

  4. #4
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    30/73
    Posts
    44
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: technosat T888

    Quote Originally Posted by bublu
    Assalam o alalikum
    I wants upgrade slim body digital receiver t888.There is no cam interface, so I think this is up grade with 1mb file.I have crose conection data lead, but connection not open.I reset stb via remote,but no any action.

    File 'C:\Documents and Settings\abc\My Documents\Unzipped\T888FTA(1Mb)_TPS 06112006\T888FTA(1Mb)_TPS\Software1mb.cus' is open!
    Can't open connection, maybe COM has been opened! COM1 is open!

    Please reset STB. Waiting for sign from 'Boot loader' =>

    Please help me ..
    bublu

    Here is receiver system information.

    H/w Ver: CAS-352033
    S/w ber: CASSM1X-V5.2
    Loader Info.:FTA-BL-V2.0
    Update Date:Sep 8 2005

    Wait for your help..
    bublu

  5. #5
    Moderator Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Africa-Kenya-Nbi
    Posts
    3,108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: technosat T888

    Quote Originally Posted by bublu
    Here is receiver system information.

    H/w Ver: CAS-352033
    S/w ber: CASSM1X-V5.2
    Loader Info.:FTA-BL-V2.0
    Update Date:Sep 8 2005

    Wait for your help..
    bublu
    does software you are loading have same loader number as specified here, you'll always get the loader number when you extract. please check that its same.
    Dstv HD PVR

  6. #6
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    201
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    i suggest you search for lovebird he is expert to your stb,sure he will solve your problem.good luck
    ssss

  7. #7
    abazsg
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default T-888

    Hi bublu
    first of all i have t888 plus rever .. so i try to help u
    the s/w no of my recever is cassm1x-v7.8
    loder.... samee as u'rs
    update date . nov 5 2006..
    h/w ver..cas-386034 ( it will be change.)

    first check that your recever is t888 plus or its simple recever.. u can find out from looking at recever ..
    if u look at recever on the upper right if its that written T-888 plus...
    then it neeb 2m software another way to find out is that look on the box of recever its written " with 2mb flash-store more than 4000 channels)
    ..
    Now about the lead..
    the connection is straight means..
    computer---------------recever
    5-----------------------5
    4-----------------------4
    3-----------------------3
    2-----------------------2
    1-----------------------1
    9----------------------9
    6---------------------6
    7---------------------7
    8-----------------------8


    i thinks that will help u...

    and yes sorry for late reply coz i havent red that threat before ..
    well no problum..

    Thanks..

  8. #8
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kuwait
    Posts
    451
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    @abazsg
    well explained friend
    now u can get TPS on all Technosat receivers using key maker from here
    http://www.satlover.com/index.php?in...n_view&idev=41

    its with AES keys till 17-11-2006
    not checked on T888 & BG555, so give it a try cuz tested & working on all remaining technosat receivers

    taek care.

  9. #9
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    30/73
    Posts
    44
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: T-888

    Quote Originally Posted by abazsg
    Hi bublu
    first of all i have t888 plus rever .. so i try to help u
    the s/w no of my recever is cassm1x-v7.8
    loder.... samee as u'rs
    update date . nov 5 2006..
    h/w ver..cas-386034 ( it will be change.)

    first check that your recever is t888 plus or its simple recever.. u can find out from looking at recever ..
    if u look at recever on the upper right if its that written T-888 plus...
    then it neeb 2m software another way to find out is that look on the box of recever its written " with 2mb flash-store more than 4000 channels)
    ..
    Now about the lead..
    the connection is straight means..
    computer---------------recever
    5-----------------------5
    4-----------------------4
    3-----------------------3
    2-----------------------2
    1-----------------------1
    9----------------------9
    6---------------------6
    7---------------------7
    8-----------------------8


    i thinks that will help u...

    and yes sorry for late reply coz i havent red that threat before ..
    well no problum..

    Thanks..

    Dear abazsg,

    Thanks for reply . Old is gold .I try it later. Thanks more for reply.

    bublu

  10. #10
    Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    M east
    Posts
    562
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    And chek the back side of the receiver if there is a232 pin if femail out that is a 1mb receiver second if it is male pin 232 need 2mb file thats all.
    Tech

  11. #11
    abazsg
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default

    HI love bird..

    Such a nice program :P But
    the program is not working to up date ask key,on t888,,
    (as far as my knowlege goes this program will only update those
    recever which uses cross connection wires)

    Any other program..

    .... it will be very kind of u if u find another program,, coz the web "dsr....." is not up dating t888 firm ware at regulare interval it usually up date at the end of peroid... some time quick..
    but at the end i have wait... and sill there there is no update for period 10-17 nov....


    and one thing more how to open the firm ware file with extension cus...
    as far as i have investagated i think matadevloper program will open that file....but i am un able to find metadeveloper (their web sight ask for registration,, i registered but no email from their sight as they say they will email u that will contain the link from where to download)..
    i have tried all version of c++


    thanksss..

  12. #12
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kuwait
    Posts
    451
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    have u tried STB link 6 or channel editor for the software upgrade?

  13. #13
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lovebird
    have u tried STB link 6 or channel editor for the software upgrade?
    DEAR lovebird....i lost my remote of t888 , which another model remote can
    work for this box?

  14. #14
    abazsg
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default t888

    Hi


    thanks for the advice.

    i tried stb link v5 ..........its IS not connecting
    i tried stb link v6 ..........that is to not connecting
    i tried stb link v7 ..........that is also not connecting

    and i also tried channel editor also but that tooo does not connect to
    the recever ...

    I Guess it recever bad luck..... the only software that connect is that which come with update file... "Stb-Management"

    any other sugesstion plz let me know... :P
    thanks.....

  15. #15
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Hello,

    I need also an update on my T-888 reciever... I've tried in dsr in web but ive got Page cannot be display when i try downloading the file.. For connection, my receiver has female ports and pc has male, possible to have that kind of RS 232? Is it straight or crossover? Any suggestion for application use to update the reciever? Thanks in advance.. Hope you can help me...

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. >>>>>TECHNOSAT T888 TPS PATCH HERE <<&l
    By robert_sam04 in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th August 2006, 02:22
  2. Technosat T888 help
    By kav4 in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26th March 2006, 17:25
  3. Help Technosat T888
    By umtspt in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10th March 2006, 16:59
  4. Technosat T888 how to upgrade
    By SHELLEYATICD in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15th January 2006, 19:55
  5. salam technosat t888 how to upgrade
    By haq in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27th May 2005, 22:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top