05/11/2006: New DreamSet ver 2.00 Final
Fast, multilanguage Settings Editor For DreamBox.
* Edit Settings:
* Neutrino NPlus.
* Triple Dragon.
Go to setup dialog to configure DreamBox IP address and Firmware.
* View - Import Settings from:
* Enigma 1
* Enigma 2
* Triple Dragon
* Nokia 9800s/9902s Files (m9
* LyngSat script files (dat)
* DVB (dvb)
* Humax (hnf)
* Other Features:
* Organize bouquets and user favorite lists (Add/Remove/Arrange lists and channels).
Flexible User Interface multi selected Drag & Drop.
* User defined Sorting of services in a list/bouquet
* Markers support.
* Multilanguage List/Service names editing.
* Add/Edit/Delete Satellites, Providers/Networks, Transponders and Channels.
* Copy/Paste Lists services and channels.
* Drag & Drop Providers, Tranponders, Channels
* Import Favorite Lists from other settings like DreamBox,Nokia 9800,Humax.
* Export Favorite Lists to a special format compatible for Dreamset to import back your lists.
* Export Settings as HTML and as Lyngsat files.
* Multilanguage User Interface support.
* DreamBox registry editor.
* Send it to tray - Custom telnet and http commands
* Multibox Configuration.
05/11/2006 - ver 2.00 - Final
Fixed: For new 7025 firmwares, restarting enigma (killall command) cause empty
list of services (lamedb).
Fixed: Services flagged as New did not showed correctly.
Fixed: Other minnor bugs.
Added: New import/compare dialog.
Added: Create settings from KingOfSat pages, press 'New Settings' button.
Update: Display service names in full unicode (Multilingua) form, this aplied
to list view controls only, not in tooltips or status bar.
Added: 'Edit Settings' page, added popup menus (right click) for services
and transponders. Available options are:
Add Service,Duplicate Service,Delete Service,
View Channel On TV,Remove Service from All User Lists,
Remove Service from All Bouquets,Copy,Paste,Select All,
Set Service(s) Attribute,Service Properties,Set Service(s) Provider
Add Transponder,Delete Transponder,Transponder Properties
Added: 'Edit Setting' page, Key Ctrl+1 sets service provider as 'Net n' where
n is the network id, Key Ctrl+2 sets service name with values of Freq, Pol,
Symbol rate and fec.
Added: Enigma2 (7025) Support for DVBS2,Cable and Terrestrial.
Added: Copy/Paste one or more lists/services from one settings to another.
Powerful copy/paste operations, when pasting Dreamset will
add services which are missing. You can combine services/lists
from various settings available in net like vhannibal, likra etc
in order to make your own settings.
When paste at services panels, dreamset will paste all services are
available in clipboard.
When paste at lists panels, if clipboard contains lists then these lists
will added, if clipboard contains only services then a list will added
named 'clipboard' with available clipboard services.
Added: 'Select All' option in popup menus to select all lists or services.
Added: The popup menu for services now contains in 'Set Service(s)Attribute'
sub menu all the available flags which supported for service according
to setting format. Also the option 'Clear Pids' is available.
Added: New properties dialog for Services/Transponders/Satellites/Lists.
Added: You can enable/disable tv screen message when DreamSet reads/writes settings
Added: Dreambox IP may contain up to 128 characters in order to let users write
address other than numeric IPs like dyndns hosts.
Update: Internal Dreamset structures for better conversion between supported formats.
Added: Neutrino Plus images:
- Added -Diseqc port configuration for satellites
Dreamset applies your configuration automatically when you transfer/write
your setings to box.
- Added - Tv screen messages when DreamSet reads/writes settings
- Added - Pids
- Fix - Convertion from other formats
SAVE: Changed the logic which DreamSet saves settings to disk, when press 'Save'
Dreamset saves settings in their loaded format and not in the active confguration
format as was in prior versions. If you want to save settings in a different
format choose 'Save As' and select output type from 'File type' in Save dialog.
TRANSFER: When you transfer settings, Dreamset auto converts loaded settings
to active's configuration format, that means if your active configuration is
'Neutrino' and you have load Enigma settings Dreamset will convert them
temporary to 'Neutrino' format before transfer them to box.