Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Junior Member Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    70
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Zee cinema 49 E Yamal

    Zee cinema 49 E Yamal is in biss format can any one has its biss keys .Please post it if any one has these kets .I am anxiosly waiting these keys.
    Wattoo

  2. #2
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: Zee cinema 49 E Yamal

    Quote Originally Posted by Mathila
    Zee cinema 49 E Yamal is in biss format can any one has its biss keys .Please post it if any one has these kets .I am anxiosly waiting these keys.

    Dear friend , still there is no active keys for this channel.


    Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  3. #3
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: Zee cinema 49 E Yamal

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathila
    Zee cinema 49 E Yamal is in biss format can any one has its biss keys .Please post it if any one has these kets .I am anxiosly waiting these keys.

    Dear friend , still there is no active keys for this channel.


    Regards.
    just i m trying to get the key for this channel( my cw finder is till scanning.................................

  4. #4
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: Zee cinema 49 E Yamal

    Dear george, I'll waiting for ur good news...


    Good Luck.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  5. #5
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    157
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: Zee cinema 49 E Yamal

    Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal
    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathila
    Zee cinema 49 E Yamal is in biss format can any one has its biss keys .Please post it if any one has these kets .I am anxiosly waiting these keys.

    Dear friend , still there is no active keys for this channel.


    Regards.
    just i m trying to get the key for this channel( my cw finder is till scanning.................................
    DEAR SIR WE SHALL WAIT FOR THAT MOMENT WHEN U WILL RELAESE ZEE CINEMA ACCURATE KEYS.

  6. #6
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    264
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Good Luck Sir georgekamal

    Sir georgekamal ,

    Goodluck ,
    I pray for u & all .

    :P

    i so want this keys . (zee cinema)

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. New BISS key for Yamal 202 at 49°E
    By yan naing in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 24th January 2008, 20:15
  2. WHERE ARE YAMAL 202 ZEE CINEMA BISS KEYS
    By dhome05 in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15th October 2006, 06:03
  3. Run all encrypted channels of yamal 102
    By dhome05 in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14th August 2006, 20:24
  4. Yamal 201 at 90 east
    By fay_DTH in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 20th May 2005, 17:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top