Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Plz. stop posting by attention "to yan naing"

Dear some of my close friends, plz. stop posting ur tittle , target with my name bcoz. this is not a personal forum and it's for everyone who love or interest in Sat.It's a free, big sat-fourm for anybody.

If u want to ask any question with me , no problem post ur tittle with ur case on the forum but plz. don't post like this "to yan naing".I'm always come here RDI everyday except I'm out of area to using the Internet.And I also watch all topics on RDI.Plz. don't post PM to me if ur problem is not personally but feel free to PM me to post ur personal cases.

Why I deny ur PM (only private cases ) , ur problem will be the good EXPERIENCE for other friends.So that our discussion must be lesson for newbies.

Sorry for my bad english and hope my close friends will understand me.

Best Wishes To All.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

thats good advice to colleagues, and all in forum should copy that example for the forum to be a real forum, and not a personal messaging system.
    thanks yan, keep it up

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Plz. stop posting by attention "to yan naing"

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing
    Dear some of my close friends, plz. stop posting ur tittle , target with my name bcoz. this is not a personal forum and it's for everyone who love or interest in Sat.It's a free, big sat-fourm for anybody.

If u want to ask any question with me , no problem post ur tittle with ur case on the forum but plz. don't post like this "to yan naing".I'm always come here RDI everyday except I'm out of area to using the Internet.And I also watch all topics on RDI.Plz. don't post PM to me if ur problem is not personally but feel free to PM me to post ur personal cases.

Why I deny ur PM (only private cases ) , ur problem will be the good EXPERIENCE for other friends.So that our discussion must be lesson for newbies.

Sorry for my bad english and hope my close friends will understand me.

Best Wishes To All.
    "s" u r right......but ,the reason of the header"attention "to yan naing"...
    u r only the real helper in this forum and u r only guide sinceerly to beginners and also helps to some teachers, mentors likes me
    regards-george

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Yan Naing is really very popular with the RDI members as he.

PROMPTLY REPLIES.
    THROUGHLY GENTLEMAN
    VERY HELPFUL & GUIDING

If you have a poll for polularity, he will win hands down I guess

You can try but cant really stop, and will take time I guess

Good job Coghil, keep it up, now there is some discipline, gotta nip it in the bud.

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I hope Mr.cogil is the moderator who is trying to make this board more attractive than any other.
    The threads started with name (by name) should be stopped.
    RDI has many senior and sincere members who want to help eachother.
    @yan naing
    thanks for starting a reasonable issue
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dom06
    Yan Naing is really very popular with the RDI members as he.

PROMPTLY REPLIES.
    THROUGHLY GENTLEMAN
    VERY HELPFUL & GUIDING

If you have a poll for polularity, he will win hands down I guess

You can try but cant really stop, and will take time I guess

Good job Coghil, keep it up, now there is some discipline, gotta nip it in the bud.
    you are right dom, we cant stop it because we created it, but we can do our best to control, and make a good forum for all, not like people hurling abuses at each other, and using forum to attack others etc.
    please do your part, point out what you feel is wrong

please note yan answers almost half of the questions for newbies and experts, whether you address his name or not, but other members may not answer any questions addressed to an individual. so PM message should do for personal messages, if you feel its not personal, post to the forum no to a person.
    Dstv HD PVR

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Coghi wrotel
    we created it, but we can do our best to control, and make a good forum for all, not like people hurling abuses at each other, and using forum to attack others etc

Agree with you Mr Coghil, it takes 2 to Tango.
    A lot of things would not have happened here before, if U were the Mod THEN , so no point talking about past.

WISH u THE VERY BEST FOR THE FUTURE & PLEASE BE FAIR

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dom06
    BEST FOR THE FUTURE & PLEASE BE FAIR
    thanks dome i only wont be fair but will practice fairness dont forget am yans student too.

@ masood thanks again
    Dstv HD PVR

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Plz. stop posting by attention "to yan naing"

@Dear george,

Thanks for ur concern but plz. all of our friends , Moderators , Experts , Mentors , Teachers and Masters from RDI r very active persons and will help u anyway as much as they can.Only reason is quick or late reply , of coure they will help u anyway in the end.Not only me , u also one of the gentleman who help n try to do best for RDI.

@Dear dom06 ,

Also thanks for ur comment to me.We all r brothers in this forum and let's try to help all of RDI's members and grip our hand each other.
    May be I'll popular but the reason is because of my AVATAR who is very attractive.lol: (joke)

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by masood
    I hope Mr.cogil is the moderator who is trying to make this board more attractive than any other.
    The threads started with name (by name) should be stopped.
    RDI has many senior and sincere members who want to help eachother.
    @yan naing
    thanks for starting a reasonable issue

Dear Sir Masood, thanks for ur kindness.Definitely he is the only one creator to improve RDI nowadyas.Thanks Mr.Cogil for doing ur great job.Keep it up and God Bless you.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by cogil

please note yan answers almost half of the questions for newbies and experts, whether you address his name or not, but other members may not answer any questions addressed to an individual. so PM message should do for personal messages, if you feel its not personal, post to the forum no to a person.

For this case I wanna tell my friends that how do I use my PMs.For example, at the start of this month I want to buy a laptop , but I don't know anything about this so that I want to ask Sir Boknoy which one is good to use.This is a Satellite Forum and not a Computer forum.So I used PRIVATE MESSAGE to Sir boknoy, I mean it's for personal cases.

Some of my friends, pm to me ask for keys or some questions about satellite.I think these precious questions will remain only for him (who send pm) and me.If he post on the forum , that will be very useful to other friends.If someone know this issue , he can discuss with us.How nice is it? Just remember what's the meaning of "FORUM".

That's why we claim not to use Pm except personal cases.

Thread Information