Hey Guys..

Well Just wanna tell you Guys.. There is no Pakistani Box.. All comes from India... and I am not sure anybody has any legal Dealership for Pakistan... Well they can sell Boxes which do not cracks the rules and Regulation of PIMRA ... The Boxes in Pakistan.. Only Containing a Package which do not Include the Packages who having Legal Distributors in Pakistan.. and thats the one package as of the Normal DISHTV Packages....... Which do not Include some channelsby chance.. Like SONY, HBO, Ten Sports and Stars... as Star almost Closed their Official Subscription in Pakistan for the time being....

And one thing More.. Did anybody Tried to Recharge their Pakistani( As they said to be a Pakistani BOX) Card with the Maxi Package... via Credit card... If not.. Then Why you dont just Try to do that... Try to upgrade your package to the Maxi package Via Credit Card... With some additional Charges....

Well I hope that will work for you... Any way I wish the DISH TV Price Reduces being the Quarrel of 2 Professionals..LOL... any way Wish that Faisal Reduce the Prices...

Anyway Best of Luck To Everybody...

And Best Regards

Waqar Hussain