Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Humax 5400z problem

dear friends i have some problems with humax 5400z and humax 5300.i have four satellites connected by diseqc switch when i connect any receiver both of them the diseqc switch is not working properly it cant switch between two satellites and i got only power signals not quality signals when i change 2 or 3 channels of that satellite i work fine but i get again same problem with changing satellite i have changed stb all is working fine i changed diseqc all lnbs step by step and some times when i switch to etc on thaicom there i get the picture of dm digital of pas 10 what the problem can be.plz any body solve my problem.

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Humax 5400z problem

Quote Originally Posted by Nice27
    dear friends i have some problems with humax 5400z and humax 5300.i have four satellites connected by diseqc switch when i connect any receiver both of them the diseqc switch is not working properly it cant switch between two satellites and i got only power signals not quality signals when i change 2 or 3 channels of that satellite i work fine but i get again same problem with changing satellite i have changed stb all is working fine i changed diseqc all lnbs step by step and some times when i switch to etc on thaicom there i get the picture of dm digital of pas 10 what the problem can be.plz any body solve my problem.
    Configure the ports of DiSEqC switch in Antenna setting.
    DM digital is available on both SATs.
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by masood
    Configure the ports of DiSEqC switch in Antenna setting.
    DM digital is available on both SATs.
    i have configured it many times dm digital is not available on thaicom now it is closed now it is only available on pas10 the frequency of both tps from different sats is same some times i switch to etc and it shows dm digital channel of pas10.

bijitha

use "spoon" diseqc it will work humax

Thread Information