Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EDIRECT

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default EDIRECT

Please contact me regarding order.
    It is now approaching 6 weeks since you said you had shipped the item.

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: EDIRECT

Quote Originally Posted by neilandrews1
    We get this all the time.

He's billed you card. He usually does deliver.... eventually.. as long as he has supplies it's not a 5 day national vacation or if he's not on holidays
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

i sent you the item, i gave you the tracking number. if you did not know that Thailand had a coup d'etat and all shops had to close last month, it's not my fault. now, it's Eid al-Fitr holidays again, next week, it's gonna be halloween, for your info. so im gonna be on holiday. if you want, i will send you back your money, but if you don't receive your money, complain to your bank, not me. besides, did you not read the VERY SMALL TINY PRINTS on the bottom of the last page, stating that the product is NOT IN STOCK? we are sponsors of this forum, thanks to us, you won't be having this kind of headache in your life.

nyahaahahah.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph
    i sent you the item, i gave you the tracking number. if you did not know that Thailand had a coup d'etat and all shops had to close last month, it's not my fault. now, it's Eid al-Fitr holidays again, next week, it's gonna be halloween, for your info. so im gonna be on holiday. if you want, i will send you back your money, but if you don't receive your money, complain to your bank, not me. besides, did you not read the VERY SMALL TINY PRINTS on the bottom of the last page, stating that the product is NOT IN STOCK? we are sponsors of this forum, thanks to us, you won't be having this kind of headache in your life.

nyahaahahah.
    You do post some crap sometimes

We are in Euope not Thailand

2 Different Company in 2 different country's

Yes we always supply 100% unless the customer is rude
    then we refund there card and cancel the order ..

R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

nyahaahahah.
    No you do not get this all the Time infact no complaints about our Company Electronics Direct - Europe your confused with someone else

Also our last post was the item had been cancelled and called back to our Office ..

R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Our last post on the FORUM was the item was being called back and your credit card was being refunded ..

I will check with Moneybookers within the hr if they have refunded

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default For EDIRECT

I have checked moneybookers and there are no transactions.
    I am not being rude - I just want to know that the money is being refunded and then I can source another cam - might go for the dragon or diablo.

Please repsond

Cheers

Neil

R-D-I SPONSOR Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: For EDIRECT

I have checked moneybookers and there are no transactions.
    I am not being rude - I just want to know that the money is being refunded and then I can source another cam - might go for the dragon or diablo.

Please repsond

Cheers

Neil
    I have sent moneybookers a e-mail just awaiting a reply

If you decide to go for a different cam i recommend the Diablo has the best support around and lots more in the future / dragon is also Ok

We can supply Next Day Delivery TO the United Kingdom shipped from our UK Office on Dragon / diablo / matrix /

Soon as moneybookers reply i will send you a e-mail

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default EDIRECT

Not heard anything from you.
    Please let me know hat is going on

Cheers

Neil

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Great service mate!

You'd think after getting clientele from the forum you sponsor, you'd make an extra effort to make sure customer service is good.
    Keeping in mind how many people will read this thread, all your sponsor advertising might be in vain after seeing how you treat this particular customer.
    After seeing this farcical treatment of a customer I would never ever want to deal with Edirect whether they'd have the monoply on certain items or not.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

nyahaahahah.
    Mind reader - every thread is the same and now when they say you have them confused with their thai company - woo this is worse than 'desperate housewives' but more interesting to see what new excuse will arrive this time this eposode

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by EDIRECT
    You do post some crap sometimes We are in Euope not Thailand
    2 Different Company in 2 different country's
    [1] Are you also http://www.eldsat.com/

[2] does http://www.eldsat.com/ say "Welcome to Electronics Direct - Satellite Shop Online" Opps the site you refer to says CO LTD on the end, oh dear me a major different site - not

[3] Are you also known as www.eldsat.com - www.eldsat.biz - www.eldsat.info - www.eldsat.org - www.eldsat.net - www.satthaitv.com

[4] If you click the payments links on both web site to ThaiEPAY (same on both sites) does it not come up with the same COMPANY details for both web sites, not two companies as you suggest see this link to prove it;
    https://www.thaiepay.com/authmerchan...?muid=45302814

[5] Your secure payments site thinks you are both the same company the same legal entity in the same country so why would you tell the users here anything other than what they could trust?

Your reported details to your payment people are here;

Corporation Name : Electronics Direct CO LTD
    Website : http://www.electronicsdirect.info (OPPS this is the Europe site on the Thai web site - OPPS)

THAIEPAY System :

Address : 362/7 Moo1 , Thai Ban Ba Din House
    Telephone : 062760097
    Fax : 076274161

So explain to us your 'quoted' comments above please?

Also please explain when "Europe" become a country as this is even more confusing to many of the readers here as this is exactly the same way all your Thai users post on this board with the exact same mistake (Europe - rather than the UK)

SATELLITE GURU Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Edirect doesnt know who he is.

He changes his name as often as his schizophrenia comes along.

Seems name changes are necessary when trying to keep the dogs of war at bay.

Yes this is a joke Edirect. Your all the time telling everybody that you have 1000% customer satisfaction. It's always somebody elses fault.

So now you customers who need prrof of funds being refunded for products not delivered after several weeks are being rude.... well strike me down and blow me honey

They can't get no... satisfaction

I guess you're going to send me more PM's threatening to kill me again

Why does your webiste have exact copies of other peoples web pages... are so lazy you can't make your own...?
    If Evolution works, why so many idiots?

ambo

Not heard anything from you.
    Please let me know hat is going on

Cheers

Neil
    I do admire your patience man. Just a piece of advice...you've waited long enough so make more drastic steps. Please ask your bank or credit card company to reverse or cancel the charges to your card stating you have not received the items you have ordered nor have received any refund. I'm very much sure this will start an investigation and speed things up.

Thread Information