Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 16 EUR (16%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default HELP for a new member

Hello all,
    I NEED HELP! I have a Matrix Reborn CAM and am trying to update the keys with the remote. I think I have cracked how to do it, but am still seeing very few channels. I have a Force 516s, and have satellites from 42 east to 30 west.

Where is the best link for updated keys? I put some keys in last night and managed to open m6hits, tps cinema channels and some other french channels on 13east last night, but they have gone off today

Was there a key change? Or has something else happened?

I looked at ******** keys area and put in the codes but they do not open channels for me.

Also, why are do some keys have 16 sets of numbers? My cam only lets me put in 8 in one line!

I would like to watch Canal Satellite or d+ - i know d+ changes all the time.

Any advice, links etc welcome.

Cheers DJ Baz

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default may be it will help u

O 13 east it is hotbird satellite and some french channels and some other channels can be watch by inserting tps aes keys every 15 minutes which is very difficult for users so each receiver releases new auto software for those keys which can change keys automaticaly after 15 minutes and u may upgrade ur receiver then u will be able to watch those channels. if u have still problem then call me if u live in pakistan. 0333-2259957

Thread Information