Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Slowly we lose many thinks

Dear friends slowly we lose many thinks. Like some years ago we use Analog reciver to watch these channel .then slowly these channel convert to digital formate. Over analog reciver dead, Then we buy fta digital reciver.Then Zee tv hacked we nead came cards .Then Zee come on code menu recivers.After this HOTbird SAttlite is also hacked in diffrent cards like vicecss, Fun cards, and also hacked TPS, POLSAT. we r so happy to watch these channel, But after 2 years Zee blocked .then slowly POLSAT blocked,after some time we also lose TPS+AB SAT. We also lose Fun.vicess .aston. came cards. Now in these days we lose many FER from H B 8. In this case we lose many thinks but slowly. WHAT u think dear friends + Members,Plz comment this, thx(MOHD LUQMAN)0333,5824737

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default pay channels

as i told in former topics , not long tv will be only for the rich people,
    they start coding more and more channels, why not leave the advertise companys pay more, as they interrupted your favorite movie every 15 minutes, it is like many things in the world not good devided.....
    how poor people can pay this , for example ubc thai, you want full package it cost you more than 2000bath a month( 54us dollar) ,( not to mention multichoice africa or others) and as most of the local thai people get paid 3000 bath a month the must be happy with there antenna , whom when they lucky can take 2 channels clear......, where is this going to stop,.....
    the living standards are going up to quickly long time allready ,( but in thailand cutting rice still 120bath a day same 8 years ago?) not long everything must change , and everybody has to give in again, what nobody wants.... what we get than......

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

That's the world of satellite tv!
    Nothing lasts forever. Channels come and go.
    That's where cardsharing comes in.
    If you can't afford subscription to a provider you share the costs with others. That's the only way you can beat their system.
    And really the advertisers would want to reach as big an audience as possible because the more people see their advertisements, the better their product will be known. It's not all doom and gloom. We just have to move with the times and upgrade our receivers and knowledge.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Slowly we lose many thinks

Quote Originally Posted by kamran
    Dear friends slowly we lose many thinks. Like some years ago we use Analog reciver to watch these channel .then slowly these channel convert to digital formate. Over analog reciver dead, Then we buy fta digital reciver.Then Zee tv hacked we nead came cards .Then Zee come on code menu recivers.After this HOTbird SAttlite is also hacked in diffrent cards like vicecss, Fun cards, and also hacked TPS, POLSAT. we r so happy to watch these channel, But after 2 years Zee blocked .then slowly POLSAT blocked,after some time we also lose TPS+AB SAT. We also lose Fun.vicess .aston. came cards. Now in these days we lose many FER from H B 8. In this case we lose many thinks but slowly. WHAT u think dear friends + Members,Plz comment this, thx(MOHD LUQMAN)0333,5824737

100% agree with u
    too much lose with the pasing time.
    pehlay toh scrambling ka masla tha ab signal ka.

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

as they say, "if you cant cope with change, then change will change you" this is where we are getting to, reaches a time you cannot change any more, and that if taken in gives the shock of life, but since life must go on just try and fit somewhere on the changes, dont give change a wide chance, be with it however small you change it will cope.
    but true to the fact things just get harder, and more complex and expensive by the day
    Dstv HD PVR

Junior Member Friend
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default sat tv

Hi all,i will just add my 2 pennies worth i have been into sat tv since 1990 i have seen different cams cards decoders magic boxes etc come & go including traders,but we have still had some great sat tele,i keep buying more stuff now & again but by far the best buys were my patched humax5400 & my dragoncam which the current one is my second it may take a lot of their time but they still keep coming up with the goods god bless the file guys (& dolls) they havent let us down up to yet,anyway even if i do buy some new stuff now & again its still a load cheaper than filling uncle rupes very deep & greedy pockets,so carry on & keep up the good work my friends we are proud of you
    cheers all the wonkydonky

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

yes wonkydonki, old is gold and that which keeps changing with time will always survive beyond the latest inventions.
    keep it up humax,
    ahmed nasser keep up your research

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Slowly we lose many thinks

Hi,

Dont be surprise if things (thinks) keep changing they are in business and they dont want to loose, now in your case if you spent more money in updating your equipment so buy an original subscription.

People who are really an enthusiast or just to make fun if they break the codes they dont care how much they spent for equipment they just want to explore things ( thinks) beyond imagination where money cannoy buy, plus the knowledge they gain is unmeasurable.

You should position yourself to where you belong is it a hobby for you or just want to save money on subscription always want FREE.

Cheers,

Johnpal

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

to sum it all up: "the only thing constant in this world is change.........."
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

At the last we con't get time to watch TV, and we must have to pay by internet bank
    Tech

Thread Information