Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Senior Member Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    South India
    Posts
    1,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default GEO SUPER ---- Warming Up Test signal on Pas10


    GEO Super tv channel is running test signal i belive on Pas10.... GEO bouquet....

    Is this channel going to provide CRICKET........ it has been showing cricket ads very much......
    If it is going to provdie then I believe it will become encrypted that time.. lets see for few more days...

  2. #2
    Senior Member Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    South India
    Posts
    1,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Just saw a AD that there is Champions Trophy telecast on GEO Super..... Hope it remains FTA that time too....... lets see how it goes on by 7th Oct. At present it is just running the advertisments only

  3. #3
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mj786
    Just saw a AD that there is Champions Trophy telecast on GEO Super..... Hope it remains FTA that time too....... lets see how it goes on by 7th Oct. At present it is just running the advertisments only
    geo super will be starting regularley on 7th october ,but it will be encrypted this is 100% sure i know that,.enjoy till 7t october, but good news for pakistani friends geo will giveing the domestic decoders for home use only for all geo bouqet,in 2 r 3 months, this is the geo offical says 2 me.
    contact in swabi and topi for dishtv and tatasky decoders.
    and also for low renvel rates....
    upgrade the tata sky packages ....
    my cell no is 03009082307....
    __________________

  4. #4
    Senior Member Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    South India
    Posts
    1,090
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by king
    Quote Originally Posted by mj786
    Just saw a AD that there is Champions Trophy telecast on GEO Super..... Hope it remains FTA that time too....... lets see how it goes on by 7th Oct. At present it is just running the advertisments only
    geo super will be starting regularley on 7th october ,but it will be encrypted this is 100% sure i know that,.enjoy till 7t october, but good news for pakistani friends geo will giveing the domestic decoders for home use only for all geo bouqet,in 2 r 3 months, this is the geo offical says 2 me.
    It is sad to note that it will be encrypted by 7th October.. anyhow I can watch on SET MAX channel.. but i wanted to see how GEO provides it..

    Yesterday l watched Seven Day Test programme with Wasim and Imran... today they are providing DLF cup match..

    Did GEO telecast the DLF cup LIVE before.

  5. #5
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    108
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mj786
    Quote Originally Posted by king
    Quote Originally Posted by mj786
    Just saw a AD that there is Champions Trophy telecast on GEO Super..... Hope it remains FTA that time too....... lets see how it goes on by 7th Oct. At present it is just running the advertisments only
    geo super will be starting regularley on 7th october ,but it will be encrypted this is 100% sure i know that,.enjoy till 7t october, but good news for pakistani friends geo will giveing the domestic decoders for home use only for all geo bouqet,in 2 r 3 months, this is the geo offical says 2 me.
    It is sad to note that it will be encrypted by 7th October.. anyhow I can watch on SET MAX channel.. but i wanted to see how GEO provides it..

    Yesterday l watched Seven Day Test programme with Wasim and Imran... today they are providing DLF cup match..

    Did GEO telecast the DLF cup LIVE before.
    oh no yaar .when the dlf cup held then was geo super not launch ok.one thing remember geo super will be telecastd all the pakistan matches if in country r abroad,and the next year after the world cup the ICC will giveing the fresh rights to all the channels.which channel giveng the high bid .they have the most no of tours of cricket for telecasting..
    ok dear.
    contact in swabi and topi for dishtv and tatasky decoders.
    and also for low renvel rates....
    upgrade the tata sky packages ....
    my cell no is 03009082307....
    __________________

  6. #6
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    149
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    YES MY DEAR FRIEND GEO TV TELECAST DLF CUP..

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. DD URDU Starts Test Signal on DD DTH TP 10972H27500
    By mj786 in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10th August 2006, 01:57
  2. Sahara filmy test signal again FTA showing songs.
    By wiseguy4u in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 26th January 2006, 08:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top