Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Sri Lanka
    Posts
    78
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default del sat receiver info needed


    dear friends,

    i need to know that Delsat--DSR-5500 receiver capabale or not for blind scanning.if some one uses this please reply here..
    thanks

  2. #2
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: del sat receiver info needed

    Quote Originally Posted by krish
    dear friends,

    i need to know that Delsat--DSR-5500 receiver capabale or not for blind scanning.if some one uses this please reply here..
    thanks
    no ,there is no blind scan in that box...........

  3. #3
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Sri Lanka
    Posts
    78
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    thanks,

    what are the blind scan receivers for me to buy here in asian region?

  4. #4
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krish
    thanks,

    what are the blind scan receivers for me to buy here in asian region?

    In my country , Innovia 3088 N is the best in blind scan but I don't know which reciever is the best in ur region.Need to wait advise from another friend.



    Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  5. #5
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing
    Quote Originally Posted by krish
    thanks,

    what are the blind scan receivers for me to buy here in asian region?

    In my country , Innovia 3088 N is the best in blind scan but I don't know which reciever is the best in ur region.Need to wait advise from another friend.



    Thanks.
    yes the FORTEC LIFETIME ULTRA IS BEST (IT TAKES 10 MINUTES TO SCAN C BAND) but very fast (3 minutes) receiver is innovia ids3088 but
    only problom is this box 'll leave low simpolrate transponders and also the
    sr range is from above 2000.....so it'll not operate with below 2000sr ,even
    we put the sr manually.

  6. #6
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal

    yes the FORTEC LIFETIME ULTRA IS BEST (IT TAKES 10 MINUTES TO SCAN C BAND) but very fast (3 minutes) receiver is innovia ids3088 but
    only problom is this box 'll leave low simpolrate transponders and also the
    sr range is from above 2000.....so it'll not operate with below 2000sr ,even
    we put the sr manually.
    Thanks george.As far as I know , in my country this receiver is the best in blind scan mode.Not many receiver in my region can't do like this.U will thinking oh! very pity... (joke for u george) .

    Best wishes.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  7. #7
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing
    Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal

    yes the FORTEC LIFETIME ULTRA IS BEST (IT TAKES 10 MINUTES TO SCAN C BAND) but very fast (3 minutes) receiver is innovia ids3088 but
    only problom is this box 'll leave low simpolrate transponders and also the
    sr range is from above 2000.....so it'll not operate with below 2000sr ,even
    we put the sr manually.
    Thanks george.As far as I know , in my country this receiver is the best in blind scan mode.Not many receiver in my region can't do like this.U will thinking oh! very pity... (joke for u george) .

    Best wishes.
    THANKX YAN..............

  8. #8
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Sri Lanka
    Posts
    78
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Blind scan


    hi

    i found a receiver called--PAUXIS model no:PX6622
    deler said it has BLIND SCANNING

    is some one sue this one?

    is it good more than COSHIP CDVB3188C?
    any reply hily appriciated..
    krish

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Cart**N netw*rk info needed
    By abazsg in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 9th November 2006, 21:14
  2. SILVERBULLET, AKA BLACKBIRD RECEIVER INFO NEEDED
    By satpalchat1 in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29th August 2006, 09:33
  3. info needed on TVONE (ordu) on AS3
    By nightrider083 in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29th August 2006, 00:35
  4. info needed about CYFRA +
    By nightrider083 in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22nd December 2005, 13:09
  5. help or info needed on fortcstar 5100 plus
    By nightrider083 in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29th May 2005, 15:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top