Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: JTAG TOOL

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default JTAG TOOL

DEAR FRIENDS whats the working tool for jtag the receiver?(i have, jtag cable and dumpfile and what can i do next?)
    thankx for any help and reply... regards-george

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: JTAG TOOL

Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal
    DEAR FRIENDS whats the working tool for jtag the receiver?(i have, jtag cable and dumpfile and what can i do next?)
    Dear george , u need Jkeys by Dave 2.Have u connected correctly to ur receiver and PC?Then u only need this Jkeys.

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing
    Dear george , u need Jkeys by Dave 2.Have u connected correctly to ur receiver and PC?Then u only need this Jkeys.

Regards.
    thank u dear yan, asusaly ,u r only helper and replier ,by the way from where i can get this jkeys?
    thankx and regards-george

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

thank u dear yan, asusaly ,u r only helper and replier ,by the way from where i can get this jkeys?

Hi M8, don't think so like this bcoz. other friends will busy in their works and so that they delay to reply.

Download - Here

Best wishes.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi M8, don't think so like this bcoz. other friends will busy in their works and so that they delay to reply.

Download - Here

Best wishes.
    thank u dear for ur help, but the link is does not work.....

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear george, Download jkeys from Sir kevo site.

Thanks.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

http://metabox.infinitehosting.net/ Look under other software.
    If jkeys doesnt work, try this one - http://metabox.infinitehosting.net//...15_07_2005.zip
    Very simple, but effective.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

dear yan,

while doing the jtag what is the status of front panel in the receiver(any message will be displayed?)

bye

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by pondyguy
    dear yan,

while doing the jtag what is the status of front panel in the receiver(any message will be displayed?)

bye
    Dear pondyguy, u cannot consider in only one way.Bcoz. most of the reciever don't show LCD display when u Jtag'ing.For metabox it's not changing anything on front panel n showing "on".That's not the problem it is showing or not.Main is ur jkeys need to know ur IRD and then u have no problem on ur jtag'ging.

Thanks.

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by pondyguy
    dear yan,

bye
    Dear pondyguy, u cannot consider in only one way.Bcoz. most of the reciever don't show LCD display when u Jtag'ing.For metabox it's not changing anything on front panel n showing "on".That's not the problem it is showing or not.Main is ur jkeys need to know ur IRD and then u have no problem on ur jtag'ging.

Thanks.
    dear yan ,in my case' my mvision is just working...i meen ,the box is "on" and channel is working but the receiver is in non operational condition ,it mean no remote accessing and front panel not working....in this case what 'll happening while doing the jtag?

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

dear yan ,in my case' my mvision is just working...i meen ,the box is "on" and channel is working but the receiver is in non operational condition ,it mean no remote accessing and front panel not working....in this case what 'll happening while doing the jtag?

Dear friend, if u loaded wrong software it may happen.So that u need to laod ur receiver with it's origianl software (former working software) using Rs 232.
    Or if u have ur reciever's flash file (need same number with ur flash rom) u can do jtag it to back normal condition.

Hope this will help.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

jtagging is a risky business. Only consider this if your box is not working atall.
    eg. Hangs after power on and will not load any software via the RS232 cable.

If your box is able to load software with the RS232 port, but has problems, try loading the original software again, then whatever version of Dreamsoft or Metadream you had in the box before.

If that doesnt work....its jtag time.

Posts Thanks / Likes

finaly i recover my box....thankx for all who help me in this regards.......

Thread Information