Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default What Happen to Dr**mTV

Is Dr**mTV off the air or Dr**mTV just fires away an ECM Signal was crambled since yesterday about 11am Phillipine time....
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: What Happen to Dr**mTV

Quote Originally Posted by Zoren
    Is Dr**mTV off the air or Dr**mTV just fires away an ECM Signal was crambled since yesterday about 11am Phillipine time....

Dear zoren, we've no problem here.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing

in hong kong no problem 100% ok good working

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by danny786

in hong kong no problem 100% ok good working
    sorry to disturb you mates, i'm out-of-town for a couple of weeks and i was just told about it. tnx anyways for the info fellas Cheers
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Yes there was, my wife told me. maybe testing a new ECM for October.
    Opportunity knocks only once!

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by abuhannah
    Yes there was, my wife told me. maybe testing a new ECM for October.
    yes,from today my box get fake keys......

ambo

Yes there was some problem. My legal subscription went scrambled. But now everything is ok.

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ambo
    Yes there was some problem. My legal subscription went scrambled. But now everything is ok.
    so there was really a technical problem on Dr**mTV somehow it affects my rcvr. now it is showing some channels yet w/c keys 00/01 are properly working
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Dream TV

It's so strange that in neighboring countries (as posted by these members), they don't experienced such problem. In fact even subscribers were affected too!

Come on guys!

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

we are just those unfortunate individuals Abuhannah. we share the same problem regardless of w/c rcvr you may have.
    on the otherhand, i doesnt bother that much on my rcvr. like i said, some channels are still working and others dont. well infact, i dont see any change on keys 00/01. what do you know?, the rcvr is basically FTA

CHEERS
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

almost whole day i didnt see a change on keys 00/01, like now the rcvr rolled an AU all channels are again unscrambled.
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

almost whole day i didnt see a change on keys 00/01, like now the rcvr rolled an AU all channels are again unscrambled.
    Zoren, this is just a matter of replying to inquiries honestly. People do have to pretend that their STB's are 100% Dream autoroll at the expense of correct information. We do need to know a specific problem so that we can send feed back to the supplier or to the s/w writer to fix such problem. I supposed some does not care anyway.

By the way, what is the model/brand name of your box.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Zoren, this is just a matter of replying to inquiries honestly. People do have to pretend that their STB's are 100% Dream autoroll at the expense of correct information.

Dear friend, what u mean and who pretend that their boxes is working 100%.We have not infront of TV show all the time.May be it can happen when we r outside.But everytime we touch all my friends and no problem on there.If they have any problem they will let us know in this forum.Just look at this thread and not many friends came here.What's matter?They didn't know that temporary shut down and also me actually I don't know it.
    I'm very disappoint ur consideration on us.
    Sorry for this if I've any mistake on this letter.Plz. forgive me.

Thanks.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Zoren, this is just a matter of replying to inquiries honestly. People do have to pretend that their STB's are 100% Dream autoroll at the expense of correct information.

Dear friend, what u mean and who pretend that their boxes is working 100%.We have not infront of TV show all the time.May be it can happen when we r outside.But everytime we touch all my friends and no problem on there.If they have any problem they will let us know in this forum.Just look at this thread and not many friends came here.What's matter?They didn't know that temporary shut down and also me actually I don't know it.
    I'm very disappoint ur consideration on us.
    Sorry for this if I've any mistake on this letter.Plz. forgive me.

Thanks.
    yan naing, sorry if i offended you but my point is about accurate information. All of us are not 24 hrs/7 days a week in front of TV and in this forum. Zoren had indicated the time (Phil) at 10 AM so if nobody had confirmed this in his location/country relative to that time, therefore one should not assume that there was no problem. In this way, we could help each other. I am using an STB with full support by the supplier and one of the conditions is to inform them in any s/w problem to have fixed it immediately.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear abuhannah, anyhow we r brothers in this forum and we help each other in anyway,any position.Sorry for my misunderstanding.Plz. forgive me.

Best wishes.

Thread Information