Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: U.S. Open

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default U.S. Open

My girl friend Maria won the match, only one more to go for the title

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

have you taken your medicine lately, loloy? she was with me after the match yesterday!
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

ohhh she is very attractive in black dress..i love her

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear Loloy, he...he...u just need to shake ur mecidine before drink.

Sir boknoy, are u kidding me...She and Sharapova r with me together on that night.

Joke only...Joke only...
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Look at the face of Mr. Loloy, he's the only one compatible for Maria. Mr. Loloy is a natural born handsome, tall, and excellent body built, he doesn't need medicine to make him good looking. Maria doesn't like a very sharp chin like Mr. Boknoy and she's not a T-Bird to fall in love with a fellow lady like Miss Yan Naing. So, Mr. Boknoy and Miss Yan Naing, forget about your wild imaginations

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

My Friends..

She already joined with me to fix TPS
    She will not leave me alone in that dark zone
    ------I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody-----

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Loloy
    Look at the face of Mr. Loloy, he's the only one compatible for Maria. Mr. Loloy is a natural born handsome, tall, and excellent body built, he doesn't need medicine to make him good looking. Maria doesn't like a very sharp chin like Mr. Boknoy and she's not a T-Bird to fall in love with a fellow lady like Miss Yan Naing. So, Mr. Boknoy and Miss Yan Naing, forget about your wild imaginations

Funny....Very good hamour Mr.Loly.Yes u own like this bor. but every girl don't want to k*ss like ur lips bcoz. ur colouring with lipstick.

For my avatar, I shot Mandy when we were in one night stand....

This is one of the thing why I love RDI bcoz. our friends is very friendly like this one.

Thanks Loly.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

ooopppsss! ooopppsss! whats happening you guys ...you are making any arguments for players ....we are here to watch and make any share for discussion on how to make autoupdate those tps channel.....not by putting or waiting key code software every week .... so we can watch our favorites channels all the way.....so just calm and relax...

thanks

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

No need to argue guys, my girlfriend Maria is already the grandslam champion 6-4, 6-4. In this pic, she was calling me in her cellphone right after she won the championship. Of course, many of you would like her to be your girlfriend in your dreams, I could not blame you for that. But Mr. Loloy is her real and ultimate boyfriend

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Mr. Loloy congratulation...i argued you that you are the real boyfriend of Maria...now that she got already the title for the championship better take her for dating to arabian desert......so Mr.boknoy and Yan naing will got jealous....but for the maintime will just continued working on how to make tps channel be autoupdate and not by putting code manually ....or by just wait for key code software for just only a couple of weeks....for Mr. Boknoy and Yan naing any idea how to make tps channel be autoupdated?

Junior Member Friend
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Loloy
    my girlfriend Maria is already...
    @Preng Loloy – Since when did Mariang Palad (Mary Palmer) played in the Open?

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Glad to hear that from you Bro. Tesoybato. Yes I already arranged our date with my girlfriend Maria in the arabian desert. She needs relaxation now that the tournament is over, she will stay for a few days in my humble porta cabin. Ooooppssss....you might be thinking of something but she will be accompanied by her guardian Father Yuri
    O, Preng Garci, long time no see but now see, you become now an ugly old ghost. Well, about your technical query....my answer is....there's no player by the name of Mariang Palad or Mary Palmer since the history of tennis

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@tesoybato,

depends on your STB. on metabox, we got it to au already without internet connection all the time. humax and others are doing just fine i think.

@loloy,

your symptoms are getting worse. i'll send your monthly dose of Haldol tomorrow.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Mr.Boknoy my stb is sky1a and i can open tps but for only just a week .....and again download for another software for the next week...if possble any new software can autoupdate for tps channel.......and also our favorites polsat channel any news ?

thanks

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph

@loloy,

your symptoms are getting worse. i'll send your monthly dose of Haldol tomorrow. how many times i have to tell that Mr. Loloy need no medicine. you can drink ur own haldol so that when u look at the mirror u will look like handsome even w/ ur very sharp chin

Thread Information