Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Problem For Posting Messages???? Solution Here....

Hai Guys

PROBLEM
    Nowadays almost all fedup with the problem of posting in RDI.It is asking for the confirmation code again and again,finally failing to post new messages.

WHY THIS HAPPENING?

Each time when you try to post a message, the new thread will open to communicate with MySQL database for message entry.Here this entry is now on basis of the confirmation code and your login credentials.Normally this information is saved as cookies in your browser.As we all know PHPBB is weak on setting up cookies with internet explorer and old versions of other browsers,when we try to click "submit" the reading of cookies and conformation code will not happen symmetrically and so,again we will reach on another confirmation code window with a preview.This happens again and again! If you are lucky enough,can post sometimes

SOLUTION

This issue is quiet common and not yet fully fixed with Internet Explorer Browser.Try to update it.

Use Mozilla Firefox .This is a stable solution for this issue here.It is tested and working fine.Download from here

http://www.firefox.eu.com/

Hope it helps

------I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody-----

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

i am posting right now, using IE7-beta3. no problems. anyhow most of the times i use opera 9. to download just click Opera9 or FireFox 2 in English. for alternative languages please see alternative languages link
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

some time I unable to get confirmation codes ,,may be due to dialup less speed.
    I have to "struggle" to reply
    thanks koovery for expalination
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

i can get to any other site on net very fast, but rdi abt 15mins trying, posting sometimes the codes dont appear, i refresh 3 times then eventually type the wrong codes, refresh and at last everything right i post. i use firefox but still i think one or two or three things are wrong and need correction in rdi - at times its frustrating.
    thanks for the post koovery and boknoy, it helps us improve and save valuable time.
    Dstv HD PVR

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Koovery,Thank you for supporting RDI
    <<<<<<-ALWAYS TEST AND PUBLISH-WE ALL NEED TRUE INFORMATION->>>>>>

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

@koovery,

Thanks for ur explain Sir koovery.

@Sir boknoy,

I'm now using both opera and firefox but I always face this confirmation code problem.May be according of my dial up connection.Hope we can fix this problem.

Thanks.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

i've never had a problem.i'm using explorer
    DREAMBOX 500S
    STARSAT 550D SUPER
    DISH 140CM PARABOLE
    LNB GRUNDIG

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

thanx kovrey and bokney for this useful post and masood plz buy a v.ptcl wirelss its very sharp and cheap

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by thegreat4u2
    thanx kovrey and bokney for this useful post and masood plz buy a v.ptcl wirelss its very sharp and cheap

Dear plz. more explain this wirelss.I'm interest in this one.

Thanks.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

It's a wireless local loop (WLL) CDMA connection. im not sure how fast these things go in Pakistan. much faster than ordinary Dial-up or GSM EDGE connection?
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Banned Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

with myDSL this is not a problem. but its true others say the same problem about confirmation code repetition, so when it does go back to your message its a different confirmation code is again shown
    No GUTS!No GLORY!

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph
    It's a wireless local loop (WLL) CDMA connection. im not sure how fast these things go in Pakistan. much faster than ordinary Dial-up or GSM EDGE connection?

Thanks alot for ur explain Sir boknoy and I wanna know can I use with my GSM card to connect to Internet?

Regards.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Yep Boknoy,
    CDMA or WLL internet available in India by Airtel & TataIndicom companies at 500Kbps speed & more if required, but ADSL is cheaper at the same speeds. CDMA not available in Saudi but not sure about other Gulf countries.

FYI

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

in my experience, the ptcl cdma vwireless in pakistan which apparently shows a speed of 150kbs/sec, actually has a speed of only 28 kbs/sec. it is of a very poor quality and much worse than the 56k dialup landline connection. this is not the place to curse our authorities, so i can say only this much. by the way, i am using microsoft internet explorer 6 and have never had a problem posting messages on RDI.

Thread Information