DVB Dream : v1.2
What is new (03.09.2006)
* New device support: Broadlogic
* New device support: DVBWorld
* New device support: Tongshi
* Positioner Support Added (including GotoX.X / USALS)
* Remote Control support (WinLirc and Twinhan RCs)
* New Scheduler (uses Windows Task Scheduler)
* Renewed EPG , better handling of high data rate
* Snapshot feature
* B2C2 devices can work with old drivers too now (i.e. possible to use 4.2.x)
* Intervideo and DVD Express codecs work fine now on DD
* PAT & PMT generation for TS files. (produces more compatible TS files)
* Cryrilic charset problem fixed (EPG)
* * SS2 users must use Mibi's patched drivers to be able to use positioner feature.
* * Snapshot might not work with Overlay, you must use VMR.
* Click here for latest Genpix Device update.
* NEW: New cmd-line switches /startpiprec, /stoppiprec, /startrecordall, /stoprecordall
* FIX: removed unnecessarry delay on manual stopping the scan
* NEW: ch-change timeout
* NEW: Channels can be deleted using DEL key now
* FIX: C Band IF calculation problem
* FIX: Unnecessary "another instance is working..." message
* NEW: Doesnt display the satellite tabs that dont have any channel
* NEW: New column info option: language
* NEW: New column info option: Signal Level
* NEW: Channel properties displays first scan and last update dates
* NEW: now it is possible to edit or add ac3 pids on ch.properties
* NEW: now it is possible to disable "Tune to last channel at startup"
* CHG: remote-list needs double click to switch channels (this was necessary to prevent drag&drop list-rearrange problems)
* B2C2 (Skystar2, Airstar2, Cablestar2)
* Twinhan (All PCI models should work *)
* Pinnacle PCTV Sat/400i/Lite
* Genpix 8PSK to USB device
* Broadlogic (BL2030) (NEW in v1.2x)
* DVBWorld (Nextorm/SatStar2/Acorp TV878DS USB/PCI) (NEW in v1.2x)
* Tongshi DVB-S (NEW in v1.2x)
* Some codecs do not support PIP (e.g. old Cyberlink versions)! Best codecs for DD: Sonic or nVidia
* * You can test H.264 with Cyberlink , ATI or CoreAVC codecs at the moment. Cyberlink H.264 codec is included in PowerDVD 7: http://www.cyberlink.com/multi/downl...als_1_ENU.html
CoreAVC will probably have an aspect ratio problem, you might want to try it with Generic Video Renderer.
* How to report bugs
* Please do not try to use old modules (DDRemote, DVBEPG etc) with new DD. Old modules are incompatible with new DD.