Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Tata Sky in Pakistan

any body knows when tata sky will start its service in Pakistan?

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: Tata Sky in Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by superboy
    any body knows when tata sky will start its service in Pakistan?
    sorry......... I believe even they dont have any idea about the date from when it is going to start.... but if u ask them they will say SOOOOOOON.

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

tata sky is good pakeg but it is not come to pakistan ?
    i have tatasky , dish tv , multchoice , all hotbird and many more with my sharing server.
    [email protected]

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

realy it will nevr come to pakistan thats realy cool 1000000000.... times Elhamdulila pakistan will be safe

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

The transmission footprints do not cover Pakistan.
    So may be only along the Indian border it could be caught.
    Shukran.........

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default TATA SKY

TATA SKY is promoting their new arrivals.
    They are saying throw away
    1. your glasses(viewing)
    2. sound systems.
    2. but not your TV
    because the picture n sound quality from TATA SKY
    is more sharper than the digital.
    It sounds system(audio) is hifi stereo.
    But it costs many many Rupiahs.
    Thanks for reading my mail.
    JPS-Australia

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dom06
    The transmission footprints do not cover Pakistan.
    So may be only along the Indian border it could be caught.
    Shukran.........
    GETABLE ALL OVER PAKISTAN ON 2ft DISH.
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

As I sent an e-mail to Tatasky regarding their service in pakistan,I have received a reply from them saying that due to regulatry restrictions they cant offer their servise out side India.it means that their service is only for
    India.Today I have called budget comunications abt star and sony package on dish tv ,they replied they in current month all channells will be available on dish tv in pakistan.it sounds true because they have changed their decoder,dish and veiwing cards as well.it is also confirmed by my friend a dealer in peshawer that they are going to set price for all the channels in pakistan in a few days.lets hope that dish tv start all package in pakistan.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by waleedzse
    As I sent an e-mail to Tatasky regarding their service in pakistan,I have received a reply from them saying that due to regulatry restrictions they cant offer their servise out side India.it means that their service is only for
    India.Today I have called budget comunications abt star and sony package on dish tv ,they replied they in current month all channells will be available on dish tv in pakistan.it sounds true because they have changed their decoder,dish and veiwing cards as well.it is also confirmed by my friend a dealer in peshawer that they are going to set price for all the channels in pakistan in a few days.lets hope that dish tv start all package in pakistan.
    ONE THING IS FOR SURE,IF TATA HAS REGULATRY RESTRICTIONS FOR DISTRIBUTION IN PAKISTAN,THEN WHY NOT FOR DISH TV INDIA HERE.
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dawar098
    Quote Originally Posted by waleedzse
    ONE THING IS FOR SURE,IF TATA HAS REGULATRY RESTRICTIONS FOR DISTRIBUTION IN PAKISTAN,THEN WHY NOT FOR DISH TV INDIA HERE.
    Zee is its own master & they set territory rights for various countries, which they can change whenever they wish.
    As DishTV India is owned by Zee, they can broadcast & sell in Pakistan only their own bouquets.
    But they have no rights to provide Sony or Star, but if all them agree to come together then its a different story.
    But that seems to be tough ask as they all want a bigger share of the money, as each one feels that their bouquet is worth more.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

hey dears,

just recall when dish tv launched in india in 2003,
    it was not awailaible in pakistan on the right launch time but it take time and reach in pak market after many months,
    so tata sky will also reach in pak market but it will take some time.
    as concerned to dish tv whole package in pakistan,,u all must remind that dish tv is running legely by budget in pak since last two and half years,
    so its not so difficult for dish tv to announce all channels awailability in pakistan as there are thousands of subsucribers from pakistan who are paying maximam amount.
    zee telefilms and dish tv has very strong bases in thesedays so its not sounding false as budget communications are confirming this news with a lot of confidance,bcz i also call them and they reply me same that star and sony will be awailable on dish tv by during month.i think it will be shoking news only 4 those who have waste a lot of money on summugled indian reg decorders.what u say usman about this news as it will effect ur stock.i think while living in lhr u must have very correct info about this news correctness.
    anyhow.
    lets see and be positive
    A.R.RAHMAN the sole king of indian music

Thread Information