Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Satellite TV For PC - 2006 Elite Edition

Satellite TV For PC - 2006 Elite Edition Full

A great software package that turns your computer into a super TV. Absolutely free satellite TV channels. There is no need to buy any equipment. All you need is this software and an internet connection. Download this software and follow the instructions to start the broadcasts. And you're on your road to receiving 3100 free satellite TV channels forever.

This software package comes with a wide range of stations, such as News, Movies, Sports ,Adult , Anime, Music videos, religious and more .The previous version of this software "Professional Edition" that we also tried offered 2000 channels but wasn't so friendly to use. "Elite Edition" is totally improved with over 3100 Free Live Satellite TV Channels.

Satellite TV for PC ™ is the product of more than 7 years of dedicated research and development. The development costs of this product alone are more than $276,480. The product required 3 years of intense testing and development utilizing software developers from Microsoft, IBM and other leading technology companies.
    Watch 3000+ Live Satellite TV Channels on PC ! No Subscription ! 100% Legal
    This also includes TVAnts.com's Peer 2 Peer TV Broadcaster.
    Info:
    Code:
    http://satellitetvtopc.com/
    Product Review

Code:
    http://trustreviews.awardspace.com/satellitetvonpc.html
    Live Streaming TV like HBO, CNN, BBC; Online for Free

Code:
    http://kikugamo.com/thaionly.html
    Download:Size:12MB
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/31031727/SatelliteTV.2006.Elite.rar.html

Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

thanks zahid for the info ...................

but it will not be good for me at least .......... bcz of the dial up

bye

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

The answer here is simple. Yes you can watch TV programming on your PC monitor, laptop etc. But the internet bandwidth necessary to provide you both high quality sound and high definition or even standard definition is much greater than provided in third world countries

Look at it this way, with the standard aDSL connection of 512 by 128 kb/sec, where you are probably getting about 425 down by perhaps 70 kb/sec up, occasionally doesn't give you enough bandwidth for audio alone, lhow much more for both audio and video?

It works much better in first world countries where true high speed internet is offered. for the rest of us, true bandwidth is yet to come.

anyway, before you part with your 39.95 for the software check out the review on CNET about a different company offering basically the same kind of service. the reviews are not good on this kind of service. simply too good to be true.

and if you check the links on most of these promos, they generate more money on clicks from the banner adds. you can see the ads for this service almost anywhere. just don't click on it.

real shady business i can say. they registered their domain name for ONLY A YEAR. and the review site is a freewebsite, lol. heck, i can make a domain name for 2 dollars on yahoo and host it for 6 dollars a month! then make my own very nice, tempting review on some free servers.

such hogwash........

my advice really is to skip this bullshit and go for the real satellite TV. even if the software is free, you can't tell (unless you are that meticulous in the technical ways of your pc traffic) if it is sending unauthorized packets to Azkaban.

i've said my piece.... peace!
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph
    Look at it this way, with the standard aDSL connection of 512 by 128 kb/sec, where you are probably getting about 425 down by perhaps 70 kb/sec up, occasionally doesn't give you enough bandwidth for audio alone, lhow much more for both audio and video?
    What bandwidth is needed to watch properly a live stream on pc ?

Thread Information