Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: New to DTH

andyzcool
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Default New to DTH

hi
    i have yesterday install dth at my place in mumbai.I have C & Ku band receiver.I am receiving nearly 200 channels but half of them are locked can anyone please help me what are those locks.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

means you are not allowed to view them. you do not have the subscription details. depending on your receiver, you may need to update the software to open some of the channels if the encryption and provider have already been compromised and keys are available on the net. if you can be more specific about your hardware, then maybe members might be able to help you out a bit more on that area.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

dear dth name?

andyzcool

MY stb is from BEETAL company.I got 2 LNB 1 for c band another for ku band also dish size is 90 cm pointing towards east.Secondly the person who set the STB only have given one name to Satellite i.e New, so i dont know what all site signal i receive.

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

chances are, you will have a hard time finding software for that (good luck). anyhow, can you mention some of those locked channels so that others may reference it to common channel listings and determine which satellite you are using? probably you are on Asiasat3S?
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

andyzcool

Yes Asiasat 3S,Thaicom5,Pas 10,Nss 6,Insat 2e 2c ,Edusat.But in those i cant find any music channel.All chanel received are either Chinese or Arabic.Please guide me wha to do

Thread Information