Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default DIGISAT 3000 SLIM

I NEED HELP AND INFORMATION FROM EXPERTS, IF ANY ONE KNOWS ABOUT THE ABOVE RECEIVER ,REGARDING PATCH SOFTWARE AND CODE ACTIVATION PASSWORD AND ALSO SPECIAL FEATURES ...ETC., PLEASE INFORM ME OR REPLY HERE.....
    THANKX FOR ANY REOLY AND HELP. REGARDS-GEORGE

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: DIGISAT 3000 SLIM

Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal
    I NEED HELP AND INFORMATION FROM EXPERTS, IF ANY ONE KNOWS ABOUT THE ABOVE RECEIVER ,REGARDING PATCH SOFTWARE AND CODE ACTIVATION PASSWORD AND ALSO SPECIAL FEATURES ...ETC., PLEASE INFORM ME OR REPLY HERE.....
    THANKX FOR ANY REOLY AND HELP. REGARDS-GEORGE
    if ,nobady'll reply...............i'll give the result very soooooon.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

hello george,

cool down, experts are busy with some other work, they will help u

bye

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by pondyguy
    hello george,

cool down, experts are busy with some other work, they will help u

bye
    there is no experts in this forum( some clone experts is here , the qualification to became a expert in this forum is only a numper of messages)
    so ,nobady 'll help me in this regards.but some helping minded peoples r also here ,likes "mr.yan naing"......may b he'll help me.....
    otherwise i'll give the result....

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear george, plz. don't say that bcoz. they all r experts in this forum.According to ur receiver model , that is very hard to find out that's why they r delay.I'm not a expert,not a master in this section.I'm trying to learn about this satellite world and I'm a student in this world.
    Anyhow I go many sites to inform about ur receiver model but unfortunately I found little.But I hope it'll help u anyway.

site 1

site 2

site 3

site 4

site 5

Good Luck.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by yan naing

Dear george, plz. don't say that bcoz. they all r experts in this forum.According to ur receiver model , that is very hard to find out that's why they r delay.I'm not a expert,not a master in this section.I'm trying to learn about this satellite world and I'm a student in this world.
    Anyhow I go many sites to inform about ur receiver model but unfortunately I found little.But I hope it'll help u anyway.

site 1

site 2

site 3

site 4

site 5

Good Luck.
    thankx for ur reply and help ............but i didn't get anything regarding above box ..........any how thankx again ..........
    regards-george

Posts Thanks / Likes

ADD THIS LIST IN TO CLONE RECEIVERS MODEL LIST....

digisat 3000slime=technosat t-888=redline=openstar...........

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear george, so u mean that receiver is same software with thechnosat t 888?

Thanks.

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear george, so u mean that receiver is same software with thechnosat t 888?

Thanks.
    no ,just a clone and the menu design r diffrent but we can upgrade this box with t-888 software (must identify 1 or 2 mb flash-easy way to find the flash memmory without open the box......if have the modulater and de-modulater,
    this is the 2mb flash ,if it haven't modulater and de-modulater ,this the 1mb flash......)i belives this information'll very helpfull for t-888 owners.....
    regards-george

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

no ,just a clone and the menu design r diffrent but we can upgrade this box with t-888 software (must identify 1 or 2 mb flash-easy way to find the flash memmory without open the box......if have the modulater and de-modulater,
    this is the 2mb flash ,if it haven't modulater and de-modulater ,this the 1mb flash......)i belives this information'll very helpfull for t-888 owners.....
    regards-george
    Thanks george.

Posts Thanks / Likes

regards-george
    Thanks george.
    its allright dear friend..................

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

its allright dear friend..................
    Good Luck George.

Thread Information