Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    135
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Sex view xxx back

    Dear friends sex view xxx is back on Hot bird sattlite on FER 12360 h 27500 on JOCKER + ZETA+ SKY came thx. ( MOHD LUQMAN)

  2. #2
    Satellite Internet Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,101
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: Sex view xxx back

    Quote Originally Posted by kamran
    Dear friends sex view xxx is back on Hot bird sattlite on FER 12360 h 27500 on JOCKER + ZETA+ SKY came thx. ( MOHD LUQMAN)

    [[main]
    exact channel's name in progdvb=111111111111111111111111111111
    SEX VIEW PLUS=02BAB571D4FCFCCC4C4478081AB5804F

    SEX VIEW 247=D7 68 29 68 37 49 77 F7 47 83 3A 04 F8 82 07 81
    SEX VIEW CLIMAX=48 B4 64 60 71 CA 35 70 06 0D 60 73 66 38 C8 66
    SEX VIEW DP=2E B4 7A 5C FC 44 B3 F3 5F E4 E2 25 6E E0 07 55
    SEX VIEW EXTRA=84 74 05 FD AF F2 C3 64 22 1E 61 A1 D6 9E 9E 12
    SEX VIEW EXTREME=05 DC 19 FA C3 98 70 CB 96 E5 89 04 2A F2 C6 E2
    SEX VIEW HOT=CA 1F CB B4 E2 49 45 70 29 8B 44 F8 53 9A A0 8D
    SEX VIEW INTER=1D 63 A5 25 A0 17 A6 5D BA 7E ED 25 F7 3F 16 4C
    SEX VIEW SPECIAL=96 EF AB 30 98 0C 59 FD CD 19 75 5B 2D 06 CD 00
    SEX VIEW TV=04 EC 0D FD F1 1A 82 8D 0F EA BE B7 0A 50 EB 45
    SEX VIEW GAY=2522266D87B881C0F7F2816A 323E44B4

  3. #3
    basil1492
    Guest
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Default can i put sexview keys in dragon?

    Hi, is there any way to sexview codes into dragoncam, if so how? Need to know where to enter them etc. Thanks for any help.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    0
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default more

    if you want more movies visit

    http://www.bestlahore.com

  5. #5
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    10
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default whether possible with Digitallworld?

    Whether these Channels will be possible with Digitallworld M 190?
    regards

    Sumi

  6. #6
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    27
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: can i put sexview keys in dragon?

    Quote Originally Posted by basil1492
    Hi, is there any way to sexview codes into dragoncam, if so how? Need to know where to enter them etc. Thanks for any help.
    I also own a Dragon Cam, but I dont know how to do? Need Help......

  7. #7
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    sharjah - uae
    Posts
    33
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: Sex view xxx back

    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEYATICD
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran
    Dear friends sex view xxx is back on Hot bird sattlite on FER 12360 h 27500 on JOCKER + ZETA+ SKY came thx. ( MOHD LUQMAN)

    [[main]
    exact channel's name in progdvb=111111111111111111111111111111
    SEX VIEW PLUS=02BAB571D4FCFCCC4C4478081AB5804F

    SEX VIEW 247=D7 68 29 68 37 49 77 F7 47 83 3A 04 F8 82 07 81
    SEX VIEW CLIMAX=48 B4 64 60 71 CA 35 70 06 0D 60 73 66 38 C8 66
    SEX VIEW DP=2E B4 7A 5C FC 44 B3 F3 5F E4 E2 25 6E E0 07 55
    SEX VIEW EXTRA=84 74 05 FD AF F2 C3 64 22 1E 61 A1 D6 9E 9E 12
    SEX VIEW EXTREME=05 DC 19 FA C3 98 70 CB 96 E5 89 04 2A F2 C6 E2
    SEX VIEW HOT=CA 1F CB B4 E2 49 45 70 29 8B 44 F8 53 9A A0 8D
    SEX VIEW INTER=1D 63 A5 25 A0 17 A6 5D BA 7E ED 25 F7 3F 16 4C
    SEX VIEW SPECIAL=96 EF AB 30 98 0C 59 FD CD 19 75 5B 2D 06 CD 00
    SEX VIEW TV=04 EC 0D FD F1 1A 82 8D 0F EA BE B7 0A 50 EB 45
    SEX VIEW GAY=2522266D87B881C0F7F2816A 323E44B4

    CAN YOU EXPLAIN ME THIS KEYS ARE IN WHICH ENCRYPTION. I AM USING STARSAT SR-X200CIPLUS RECEIVER. HOW I CAN ADD THIS KEYS.

    RGDS / SANIL
    NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

  8. #8
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29°20'N 47°59'E
    Posts
    5,711
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    these are CW keys. you can hexedit your bin and do it if you are adventurous enough, lol.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

  9. #9
    Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    25
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default S-VIEW ALL ON TWINHAN DVB-S

    Hello guys!
    I have Twinhan Vision Plus Dvb-s. I am using Mytheatre with VPlug and watching the S-VIEW PACKAGE by V-DCW.ini file.

  10. #10
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    101
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: S-VIEW ALL ON TWINHAN DVB-S

    Quote Originally Posted by nauman1
    Hello gays!
    Look, it really really means something else...
    Astra, Hotbird, Amos, Telstar 12. A bicikli sárhányó rögzítő mindig jól jön. Főleg, ha 11fokot kell csúsztatni egy fejet. Always have a look at the stuffs in your basement. It can spare you hours of looking for an appropriate gadget. Multi feeder is just a matter of patience.

  11. #11
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    88
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: S-VIEW ALL ON TWINHAN DVB-S

    Quote Originally Posted by resident
    Quote Originally Posted by nauman1
    Hello gays!
    Look, it really really means something else...
    'gays' and 'guys' are two different words... with exactly different meanings... or you (nauman1) really meant what you said?

  12. #12
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    MIddle East
    Posts
    127
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: Sex view xxx back

    Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEYATICD
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran
    Dear friends sex view xxx is back on Hot bird sattlite on FER 12360 h 27500 on JOCKER + ZETA+ SKY came thx. ( MOHD LUQMAN)

    [[main]
    exact channel's name in progdvb=111111111111111111111111111111
    SEX VIEW PLUS=02BAB571D4FCFCCC4C4478081AB5804F

    SEX VIEW 247=D7 68 29 68 37 49 77 F7 47 83 3A 04 F8 82 07 81
    SEX VIEW CLIMAX=48 B4 64 60 71 CA 35 70 06 0D 60 73 66 38 C8 66
    SEX VIEW DP=2E B4 7A 5C FC 44 B3 F3 5F E4 E2 25 6E E0 07 55
    SEX VIEW EXTRA=84 74 05 FD AF F2 C3 64 22 1E 61 A1 D6 9E 9E 12
    SEX VIEW EXTREME=05 DC 19 FA C3 98 70 CB 96 E5 89 04 2A F2 C6 E2
    SEX VIEW HOT=CA 1F CB B4 E2 49 45 70 29 8B 44 F8 53 9A A0 8D
    SEX VIEW INTER=1D 63 A5 25 A0 17 A6 5D BA 7E ED 25 F7 3F 16 4C
    SEX VIEW SPECIAL=96 EF AB 30 98 0C 59 FD CD 19 75 5B 2D 06 CD 00
    SEX VIEW TV=04 EC 0D FD F1 1A 82 8D 0F EA BE B7 0A 50 EB 45
    SEX VIEW GAY=2522266D87B881C0F7F2816A 323E44B4

    How we enter this keys in our recievers ? Can we put these keys like we given for AES keys ( under 01 and 11 ) what's it's Provider ID and it's under viaccess ?

    Please somebody help....
    Love to explore new informations. Share and take.

  13. #13
    Satellite Internet Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,101
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    dear

    in dvb card it works with vplug , in reeivers i have not checked it.

    by the way as i knows , it works with constant CW.

  14. #14
    Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    do these keys work with YANKSE plugin on DVB card. I'm using skystar 2 with YANKSE and I have edited the softcam.key file by replacing the keys posted here and it does not work!

  15. #15
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    74
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boknoy_ph
    these are CW keys. you can hexedit your bin and do it if you are adventurous enough, lol.
    I'm runing Prodvb 4.51 with twinhan compatible dvb card.I downloaded vplug 9.8 from this site but it seems to be unstable becoz progdvb hangs up when tuning in to any ABsat and sexview programs.Please advise what maybe wrong.

    Thank's
    keelung

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 247,sex view plus and sex view dp working fine at ss2
    By SHELLEYATICD in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 6th October 2007, 17:56
  2. SEX VIEW?
    By dawar098 in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19th September 2006, 05:27
  3. Bad new sex view go back
    By kashif anjum in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28th August 2006, 21:02
  4. sex view key
    By rajashery in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 14th June 2006, 23:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top