Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default TF3000Fi-Topfield-Sys_200


    dear friends , whats the latest patch software and code menu activation for
    the receiver TF3000Fi-Topfield-Sys_200? and from where i can get the firmware for this box?
    regards-george

  2. #2
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: TF3000Fi-Topfield-Sys_200

    Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal
    dear friends , whats the latest patch software and code menu activation for
    the receiver TF3000Fi-Topfield-Sys_200? and from where i can get the firmware for this box?
    regards-george
    Dear george, code menu for TF 3000...Menu--->System setting--->121 .


    Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  3. #3
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: TF3000Fi-Topfield-Sys_200

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing
    Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal
    dear friends , whats the latest patch software and code menu activation for
    the receiver TF3000Fi-Topfield-Sys_200? and from where i can get the firmware for this box?
    regards-george
    Dear george, code menu for TF 3000...Menu--->System setting--->121 .


    Regards.
    thankx a lot..........by the way, from where i can get the latest patch?
    regards-george

  4. #4
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: TF3000Fi-Topfield-Sys_200

    Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal

    thankx a lot..........by the way, from where i can get the latest patch?
    regards-george

    Dear M8, as far as I know no new software for this receiver.
    But u can check on this Links

    TF 1

    TF 2

    TF 3

    *Pls. don't test any patch of TF3000 CI*

    Hope this will help.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



  5. #5
    FINISHED&GONE WITH SILENT Expert
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: TF3000Fi-Topfield-Sys_200

    Quote Originally Posted by yan naing
    Quote Originally Posted by georgekamal

    thankx a lot..........by the way, from where i can get the latest patch?
    regards-george

    Dear M8, as far as I know no new software for this receiver.
    But u can check on this Links

    TF 1

    TF 2

    TF 3

    *Pls. don't test any patch of TF3000 CI*

    Hope this will help.
    thankx a lot dear friend...........

  6. #6
    Platinum member Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    21.95° N 97.06° E
    Posts
    6,263
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: TF3000Fi-Topfield-Sys_200


    NP dear.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

    DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .



 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Topfield TF5100CI
    By medoelprince in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26th March 2006, 23:51
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th January 2006, 15:39
  3. Topfield + EMU
    By stas in forum SD Receivers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 3rd November 2004, 16:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top