Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default NATGEO not available in Hindi,aboutStar channels price Truth

This is what Dishtv customer care replied to me when I asked them about NATGEO Audio option and also about the Star channels.. please read this..

THANKS FOR CONTACTING US. CURRENTLY NAT GEO CHANNEL IS AVAILABLE ONLY IN ENGLISH AND YOU CAN WATCH 5 CHANNELS (STAR UTSAV, STAR GOLD, NAT GEO, STAR ONE, STAR PLUS) OF STAR GROUP FREE OF COST WITH YOUR CURRENT PACKAGE TILL YOUR RENEWAL DATE OR YOU NEED TO UPGRADE YOUR PACKAGES IN DHCP MAXI OFFER JUNE 06 (RS. 374 PER MONTH) IN ORDER TO GET 13 CHANNELS (EXCLUDING:>STAR VIJAY CHANNEL) OF STAR GROUP. WITH REGARDS, DISH TV TEAM

My package is Dish Welcome North.... So we can't watch all 14 channels till 31december as per the above answer... Lets see ........

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: NATGEO not available in Hindi,aboutStar channels price T

Quote Originally Posted by mj786
    This is what Dishtv customer care replied to me when I asked them about NATGEO Audio option and also about the Star channels.. please read this..

THANKS FOR CONTACTING US. CURRENTLY NAT GEO CHANNEL IS AVAILABLE ONLY IN ENGLISH AND YOU CAN WATCH 5 CHANNELS (STAR UTSAV, STAR GOLD, NAT GEO, STAR ONE, STAR PLUS) OF STAR GROUP FREE OF COST WITH YOUR CURRENT PACKAGE TILL YOUR RENEWAL DATE OR YOU NEED TO UPGRADE YOUR PACKAGES IN DHCP MAXI OFFER JUNE 06 (RS. 374 PER MONTH) IN ORDER TO GET 13 CHANNELS (EXCLUDING:>STAR VIJAY CHANNEL) OF STAR GROUP. WITH REGARDS, DISH TV TEAM

My package is Dish Welcome North.... So we can't watch all 14 channels till 31december as per the above answer... Lets see ........
    so what thay told you about nat geo hindi option. when they add the hindi option.
    contact in swabi and topi for dishtv and tatasky decoders.
    and also for low renvel rates....
    upgrade the tata sky packages ....
    my cell no is 03009082307....

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Now.. for Dish Welcome south we can only Watch 5 channels that is .. star plus, star one, star utsav, nat geo and star gold.... all the rest are available in dish plus... or Dish maxi...

About hindi audio option.. when asked they replied with that answer.... I think they dont have frequency to fit that option right now.. maybe it will take sometime..

Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Now.. for Dish Welcome south we can only Watch 5 channels that is .. star plus, star one, star utsav, nat geo and star gold.... all the rest are available in dish plus... or Dish maxi...

About hindi audio option.. when asked they replied with that answer.... I think they dont have frequency to fit that option right now.. maybe it will take sometime..
    i m getting all star channels without star vijay.bcoz i ugprade dish plus 2006

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by geo_2007

i m getting all star channels without star vijay.bcoz i ugprade dish plus 2006
    yes.. if you have Dish plus package thenyou can get 13 channels of star except star vijay.. without paying till the 31 dec.. if you had upgraded to sony..

Thread Information