Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Thread: eM Bx

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default eM Bx

recently i've just bought a STB Besat eM Box here in KSA, first the unit is working fine is just that only few channels can be access, we've try to upload what the forums' says a "new" S/W for this unit, then suddenly we have lost all the channels, even we've try to re-install everything still we got no channels. is there any S/W that should loaded first before these bin files? Note: Before System Info shows my H/W is MSR-5750VFTA now shows MSS-5550xxxxFTA, is this being down graded? how i can revert back to MSR-5750? we've done to many resets but lead us to none. PLS HELP!!!

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

did you try to SCAN for the channels again? resetting your box will erase all channel data.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

YES we do,we reinstall and rescan all the channels, actually we factory reset the box, and rescan the channels, but we got all failures during scanning, note that the unit was working before, no alteration was made on the connections. is there anything wrong with the software we loaded, or we have uploaded the wrong S/W, what is the equivalent of BeSat eM Bx? is it eMetabox III? where we can get the new software for this box. Boknoy_ph thanks for the help.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

I got original embx software on my site - http://metabox.infinitehosting.net/

If that doesnt work - this is a long shot - try the "2400 with channel data" file from my site. This happened to me with my Besat 2400. If I load Metabox3 software in it, I cant recieve, or scan channels any more. Tuner just doesnt work anymore. The "2400 with channel data" worked for me.
    As always....load software at your own risk.

Thread Information