Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Friend
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default do not purchase indian reg DISH TV decorders

hi all dear users,
    i m from pakistan ,
    two days before i call to budget communications lahore exclusive authorised dealers of dish tv in pakistan,
    i asked them that i m doing a last call to u bcz i m going to purchase indian registerd decorder and plz finnly tell me either u r going to leggle viewing of sony ,star package in pak or not otherwise i m going to purchase indian decorder .
    then they simply told me that it is ur decesion but we only want to acknowledge u that dont be hasty ,,just wait for some time ,,we dont want that the day will come when u repent that u have lost authorised decorder,we hope that we will get all channels but it will take time so our suggesion is that never purchase indian decorders in wich u will pay huge amount and will face many problems in future.
    anyhow first i was very eager to shut this budget decorder and purchase indian reg but now i want to be relaxed and to wait and watch what they do.
    so what u guys says about this either this dream will come true in future to get all channels in pak on dish tv or i should purchase indian decorder.
    plz give me right suggesion with seriousness.
    thank u all.
    A.R.RAHMAN the sole king of indian music

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default DISHTV-Indian

Please keep away from pirated receivers/decoders from locals,
    they are the worst offenders.
    They sell u n give lots of promises, but after a few months,
    the signals are gone n so is the seller warranty.
    In India it is sold in the CHOR Bazaar
    Thanks for reading my mail.
    JPS-Australia

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: do not purchase indian reg DISH TV decorders

Quote Originally Posted by wasim4rahman
    hi all dear users,
    i m from pakistan ,
    two days before i call to budget communications lahore exclusive authorised dealers of dish tv in pakistan,
    i asked them that i m doing a last call to u bcz i m going to purchase indian registerd decorder and plz finnly tell me either u r going to leggle viewing of sony ,star package in pak or not otherwise i m going to purchase indian decorder .
    then they simply told me that it is ur decesion but we only want to acknowledge u that dont be hasty ,,just wait for some time ,,we dont want that the day will come when u repent that u have lost authorised decorder,we hope that we will get all channels but it will take time so our suggesion is that never purchase indian decorders in wich u will pay huge amount and will face many problems in future.
    anyhow first i was very eager to shut this budget decorder and purchase indian reg but now i want to be relaxed and to wait and watch what they do.
    so what u guys says about this either this dream will come true in future to get all channels in pak on dish tv or i should purchase indian decorder.
    plz give me right suggesion with seriousness.
    thank u all.
    hi friend..i suggest u please dont depend on budget the r the big lier in this 21st century. they r told me again and ain these channels will be come soon .but not yet. please sell the indian one .the mony is too high but every one channel in the boqut.o.like sony espn tensports.starplus.what u want others...please dont depend on the liar budgt.they told me we will give u the life time box rs 75000 and this box will be legal and they dont need to be renvel.. but i confirmd to any body and every told me this is the false news.
    contact in swabi and topi for dishtv and tatasky decoders.
    and also for low renvel rates....
    upgrade the tata sky packages ....
    my cell no is 03009082307....

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

DEAR FRIENDS
    I WAS USING BUDGET DISH TV SINCE 2 YEARS WHEN FIRST IT COME TO PAKISTAN.SINCE THEN I AM CALLING BUDGET,THEY SAY WAIT FOR SOME TIME UNTILL NOW.THE RESULT IS THE SAME.I PAID THEM TWO YEARS JUST FOR NOTHING.I HAD PURCHASED IT FOR 13000,AND TWO DAYS B4 I SOLED IT ON 6000 HAVING TWO MONTHS RENEWAL IN ADVANCE.NOW I BOUGHT INDIAN DECODER AND ITS DREAM FOR ME TO WATCH HBO,TEN,STARS AND SO MANY.
    MAY BE IT COMES TO BUDGET BUT OUR BEARDS WILL BE WHITE THEN.AND THE TIME WILL BE FOR ALLAH HU,NOT FOR TO CHEEZ BAREE HAY MAST MAST.
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dawar098
    DEAR FRIENDS
    I WAS USING BUDGET DISH TV SINCE 2 YEARS WHEN FIRST IT COME TO PAKISTAN.SINCE THEN I AM CALLING BUDGET,THEY SAY WAIT FOR SOME TIME UNTILL NOW.THE RESULT IS THE SAME.I PAID THEM TWO YEARS JUST FOR NOTHING.I HAD PURCHASED IT FOR 13000,AND TWO DAYS B4 I SOLED IT ON 6000 HAVING TWO MONTHS RENEWAL IN ADVANCE.NOW I BOUGHT INDIAN DECODER AND ITS DREAM FOR ME TO WATCH HBO,TEN,STARS AND SO MANY.
    MAY BE IT COMES TO BUDGET BUT OUR BEARDS WILL BE WHITE THEN.AND THE TIME WILL BE FOR ALLAH HU,NOT FOR TO CHEEZ BAREE HAY MAST MAST.
    hahahahahah..................
    yaes dawar you r absloutley right... how r you dawar .i hope you will be ok .brave for all ..... amin....
    contact in swabi and topi for dishtv and tatasky decoders.
    and also for low renvel rates....
    upgrade the tata sky packages ....
    my cell no is 03009082307....

Thread Information