Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default NEW CHANNEL SOON

INDUS NETWORK WILL SOON STARTS NEW CHANNEL MTV INTERNATIONAL.

IF U CAN NOT ENCOURAGE DON'T DISCOURAGE

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: NEW CHANNEL SOON

Quote Originally Posted by NICE_007
    Im NoT InSaNe ,U r InSaNe , U r All InSaNe....

Junior Member Friend
    Posts Thanks / Likes

very well

hooora

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

its name would be

InduM TV

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

NICE_007 wrote
    INDUS NETWORK WILL SOON STARTS NEW CHANNEL MTV INTERNATIONAL
    Thanks for info.Friends the channel name shown in ad is "MTV Pakistan".It was obvious that indus may start MTV as they show various programs of 'Viacom' parent company of MTV and Nick for last 2 yrs.So i hope this will help Pakistani music to boost after the entrance of new International name.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Relevant news

MTV Pakistan
    Source:Wikipedia
    MTV (Music Television) Pakistan or IM-MTV Asia is the Pakistani subsidiary of MTV, a cable television network headquartered in New York. This dedicated beam is setup in collaboration with a local music channel known as Indus Music for the purpose of bringing the world together through music and promote the burgeoning Pakistani music industry. This platform provides the upcoming and talented Pakistani artists with an opportunity to get global recognition as Indus Music/MTV Pakistan is currently offered in Pakistan and 64 countries.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

NICE INFO-
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

i just hope it will be pakistani tv they will not show hindi stuff alot

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Just want to share More Relevant News which have answers of many questions in mind.
    MTV set to rock Pak TV screensAsian News International

Karachi, May 1, 2006
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::
    The Music Television (MTV), which runs in nearly 100 countries, is soon to launch in Pakistan.

While the tentative date for the launch of the channel is June-July, but things are still being finalised and it is expected that MTV would begin rocking the Pakistanis by the year-end.

MTV will be Pakistan’s fourth music channel, after The Muzik, Indus Music, ARY Music.

Wiqar Ali Khan, who is serving as one of the executives and a VJ of the channel, said that the channel would be formally launched by the end of this year.

“I cannot give the exact dates of the launch right now, because we will officially announce our openings when we do.

But it is definitely coming to Pakistan,” the Daily Times quoted Khan as saying.

He added: “MTV would not only concentrate on promoting Pakistani musicians and songs, it would also play songs from around the world. I believe it is MTV’s policy to bring in a bit of everything, but our priority would be Pakistani music.”

Besides the three music channels, other family channels such as ‘Hum TV’ also play songs, said the paper.

The rights for bringing the channel to Pakistan have been awarded to Indus Network, he said and added: “We are in the process of preparing our offices and studios here in Karachi. A lot of TV channels had presented their bids to start and telecast MTV Pakistan, but eventually it was won by Indus.”

Allaying fears of a clash of interest between MTV and “Indus Music”, he said: “Indus Music is going international. It will be serving songs of Pakistani artists to an international viewer-ship. It will finish its operations here and will be replaced with MTV Pakistan which would cater to the local audience.”

Wiqar also said that international artists such as Sting, Michael Bolton or even Michael Jackson would be brought over to Pakistan through his channel. “MTV will definitely bring international artists here to Pakistan,” he said.

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

CHANNEL G ALSO PAK MUSIC CHANNEL
    BY THE WAY WHICH SAT RUNS ARY MUSIC
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

well it will be just like FTV Pakistan ( run by ARY )

@khurram
    ARY Music is on Panamsat 10
    which has the actual name " The Muziq"

bye

Member Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by superia4u

@khurram

bye
    I KNOW IT ALSO EXISTS ON PASS7/10.BUT KHURRAM MENTIONS BOTH THE MUSIK AND THE ARY MUSIC
    Abdur-Rehman Dawar.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

superia4u raised objection

@khurram

bye
    Dear friend i also cent percent agree with u that ary music channel name is THE MUSIK Fta on Pas 10 but as i mentioned this is the feature i found from internet and i pasted with u to share as it is published by the Website.The Website reporter may have some lack of info regarding Pakistani channels name.I hope u understand the problem.The main purpose was to share infromation regarding New channel comming soon and know about what will be shown on this channel..Sorry bhai maaf kardo i pasted the report without editing all of u take it very seriously its a error by the website reporter which caused confusion.

Junior Member Teacher
    Posts Thanks / Likes

More News Regarding MTV(This time don't blame me regarding any error as i am pasting it directly as it is.Same error below)
    Source aily Times - Site Edition Monday, May 01, 2006

Music Television to open office in Karachi

By Khurrum Anis

KARACHI: Music Television (MTV) - the first ever music channel of the world - and still the largest (with over 100 channels) is reportedly getting ready to launch in Pakistan, Daily Times has learnt.

Wiqar Ali Khan, who is serving as one of the executives of the channel as well as a VJ, said the channel would be formally launched by the end of this year. “I cannot give the exact dates of the launch right now, because we will officially announce our openings when we do. But it is definitely coming to Pakistan,” he said. MTV will arguably be Pakistan’s fourth music channel. Several music channels are already catering to the country’s music needs. Some of the more established ones include ‘The Muzik,’ ‘Indus Music,’ ‘ARY Music.’ Another entertainment channel ‘Strum TV’ will also be reportedly making its mark this year.

Also, besides these three music channels, other family channels such as ‘Hum TV’ also play songs. Besides, word has it that another news channel is also thinking about launching a music version of its network. Wiqar said MTV would not only concentrate on promoting Pakistani musicians and songs, it would also play songs from around the world. “I believe it is MTV’s policy to bring in a bit of everything, but our priority would be Pakistani music,” he said.

Wiqar said MTV had over 100 channels catering to music and musicians around the world such as MTV Malaysia, MTV Philippines, MTV Italy, MTV UK. “We will be launching and subsequently working on MTV Pakistan,” he said. The rights for bringing the channel to Pakistan were awarded to Indus Network, he said. “We are in the process of preparing our offices and studios here in Karachi. A lot of TV channels had presented their bids to start and telecast MTV Pakistan, but eventually it was won by Indus,” he said.

“Indus Music is going international. It will be serving songs of Pakistani artists to an international viewership. It will finish its operations here and will be replaced with MTV Pakistan which would cater to the local audience,” he said talking of the chances of a clash of interest between the two.

Wiqar also said that international artists such as Sting, Michael Bolton or even Michael Jackson would be brought over to Pakistan through his channel. “MTV will definitely bring international artists here to Pakistan,” he said.

Head of Indus Music Fariha Chhapra confirmed that the rights for the music channel had been awarded to the Indus Network. “The tentative date for the launch of the channel here is June and July. But things are still being finalised. Jalil Akhtar is heading the project,” she said. Chhapra also confirmed that Indus Music would finish its operations in Pakistan, and would go on to become Indus Music International. She declined to comment further.
    (published in Daily times)
    http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/print.a...-5-2006_pg7_48
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ab blame na kar dena

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: NEW CHANNEL SOON

Quote Originally Posted by baba4u
    Quote Originally Posted by NICE_007
    smile ,laugh and very happy emotional icaons are used in different meanings .
    smile icon ( ) is the most liked smiley.
    very happy( ) is used in that case if we invent new SAT related thing or we find new s/w for TPS AU etc.
    Laughing icon( ) is used only to create fun or share fun.
    In this thread I didn't find any thing to make a fun
    I hope ,,you will follow me?
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

Thread Information