Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

bijitha
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Default twin tuner recevier

hellow friends , what about yous oppenioun about twin tuner receiver, is it working good and what kind of channel oppening

Junior Member Friend
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default double tunner

yes, what is about this receiver?.i heard about it but no idea .any information regarding hte receiver will be helpful
    THE SEARCHER

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: twin tuner recevier

Quote Originally Posted by bijitha
    hellow friends , what about yous oppenioun about twin tuner receiver, is it working good and what kind of channel oppening
    If u r able to browse to few days back, U will get the comments.
    Simply these recievers works for sometime and most of of the time not.
    The customers are not happy though ! Correct

Moderator Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: double tunner

Quote Originally Posted by coast
    yes, what is about this receiver?.i heard about it but no idea .any information regarding hte receiver will be helpful
    just as camelot mentions above there is a lot, and i mean alot of discusion about double, twin, dual tuner receivers on past discussions.
    just browse the forum backwards and youll find all.
    Dstv HD PVR

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

if you want headaches, you may purchase these kind of boxes.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Byte Stalker Mentor
    Posts Thanks / Likes

they (sellers of this) have subscribe for say 1 to 2mos to some providers then share it, & thru this receiver one can view it! Most specially during the world cup mania! Now most are black, they got profit already; who cares now!
    The more we learn things the more we hunger for more! That's human nature I guess!

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: twin tuner recevier

Yes, they r right.Like Angelbox and My Dream Machine , when they appear in stock we can watch many encrypted channels but now a few channels can receive.I think u shouldn't buy that twin tuner receivers.

Regards.
    " 李俊明 Born To Help People "

DM 500s , Pacific 3600 CI , Humax F2 Finder , Angel Box , My Dream Machine , Tatasky , KAON , Topfield 3030 , Yuri YR1Dap , Dynasat 7100 , F1 , Plus and II , Metabox II , 10 , Viva Vs 9000 , SkyBox II , X-Sat 430 , 420 , Bolt N2 , NewB , New Shine Ns 3000 , Victory V 889 , F1 Newshine , New Star , Innovia 3088 CA , Atom 7000 , PBI , Prosat , Dstv 3Q76 , GA 88a , Tatasky , Big Tv , Airtel .

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

I Have no comment from all of your findings, but on my opinion, that's why i bought 1 twin tuner is because of my hummy, I know some of you guys keep posting good tips how to solve their various problems when it comes to HUMMY. but ony my situation, 'till now i keep on trying to follow most of the vrious advice to solve my blank screen (scrambled channels) on my 3 year old hummy.
    for the meantime concerning my twin tuner, yes it's true there's some problems concerning twin tuner recently, but after uploading the latest SW last week, I can see no problem watching films, News sports on nilesat & MCT, Freextv on hotbird, (thnks to the power of sharing) and that goes with other end users as well and I know that still this Brand of tuner i got is still new in this world and will still have more unbelivable things to provide like the ff:

external hardware/accessory (2MB Flash Memory) External Universal Cam

This device is an external card reader (cam) with supporting all different encryption system cards
    This unique device is a unique universal cam with 2 MB internal flash and internal processor,Supporting all encrypted systems, internal software.

Concerning headaches, I guess I am getting more on my hummy and it start couple of months ago, but I'm sure one of this days it will be sorterd, but headache for my twin STB just a month ago, so it's all of you and the rest of members to check it out. I will reapeat it again like what I posted last month: I AM NOT PROMOTING THIS TWIN TUNER FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PROVIDER TO GAIN MORE MONEY OR TO MIS GUIDE MEMBERS OR WHAT THEY SO CALLED FALSE INFO.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

... for my one cent of thought . . .

... i'm with teacher Elcath on this issue . . . read a lot about the pros and cons on this issue . . . and still, as a bobbyist, i tried it myself.

bought me a dreambox years back hoping not to buy any other box in the future and it did work. Bought me also a Technisat DVB (USB) for my PC and also enjoyed working with it.

... but from all of those learning experiences, I came up to a conclusion that with the present encryption systems, the only way to view (for free) prime channels is via card sharing. And I do believe that that's the direction this hobby of our's is heading.

... so got me now a twin-tuner and presently working great! Yes, there will be times that it will not work properly but so are the other receivers. There will be times that the network will be down but the same thing is true with Card Spider EMU for dreambox.

... still, it's your choice if you want to join this bandwagon. At least, you don't have to subscribe to a fast internet connection for card sharing.

... and again who knows, maybe somebody will come up with a new receiver with enough computing power and software that will crack this new encryption system . . . but until then, twin tuner is the most viable method at this time.

... another thing, since we all got into this hobby, i guess nobody warned us that this is not a cheap hobby.

... that is my one cent of thought!

... have a great day everybody.

Junior Member Friend

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by elcath
    I Have no comment from all of your findings, but on my opinion, that's why i bought 1 twin tuner is because of my hummy, I know some of you guys keep posting good tips how to solve their various problems when it comes to HUMMY. but ony my situation, 'till now i keep on trying to follow most of the vrious advice to solve my blank screen (scrambled channels) on my 3 year old hummy.
    for the meantime concerning my twin tuner, yes it's true there's some problems concerning twin tuner recently, but after uploading the latest SW last week, I can see no problem watching films, News sports on nilesat & MCT, Freextv on hotbird, (thnks to the power of sharing) and that goes with other end users as well and I know that still this Brand of tuner i got is still new in this world and will still have more unbelivable things to provide like the ff:

This device is an external card reader (cam) with supporting all different encryption system cards
    This unique device is a unique universal cam with 2 MB internal flash and internal processor,Supporting all encrypted systems, internal software.

Concerning headaches, I guess I am getting more on my hummy and it start couple of months ago, but I'm sure one of this days it will be sorterd, but headache for my twin STB just a month ago, so it's all of you and the rest of members to check it out. I will reapeat it again like what I posted last month: I AM NOT PROMOTING THIS TWIN TUNER FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PROVIDER TO GAIN MORE MONEY OR TO MIS GUIDE MEMBERS OR WHAT THEY SO CALLED FALSE INFO.

Thanks for the explanation,If i want to buy this kind of STB where i can download the latest s/w like for worldbox.Thanks in advance

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Nhoy
    Quote Originally Posted by elcath

Thanks for the explanation,If i want to buy this kind of STB where i can download the latest s/w like for worldbox.Thanks in advance
    Visit link. www.pinosat.com & observ all postings of members concerning said STB & latest softwares is also provided by said site on specific page of the forum.

good luck & enjoy

Thread Information