Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.


Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Satalite Factory
    Posts
    312
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default TPS-AES Keys AnyTime!!!![UPDATED]


    Hi guys,

    Download the software from here

    http://depositfiles.com/files/188074/tps.zip.html

    Hope it helps..

    ------I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody-----

  2. #2
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    461
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: TPS-AES Keys AnyTime!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by koovery
    Hi guys,

    Download the software from here

    http://depositfiles.com/files/188074/tps.zip.html

    Hope it helps..

    Thanks koovery for a nice contribution but dear !
    tell me the way ,how to download file as I tried to download but couldn't even after entering code no
    by the way almost every keyfinder tool is down at the moments

  3. #3
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Satalite Factory
    Posts
    312
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default Re: TPS-AES Keys AnyTime!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by satlover
    Quote Originally Posted by koovery
    Hi guys,

    Download the software from here

    http://depositfiles.com/files/188074/tps.zip.html

    Hope it helps..

    Thanks koovery for a nice contribution but dear !
    tell me the way ,how to download file as I tried to download but couldn't even after entering code no
    by the way almost every keyfinder tool is down at the moments
    Dear ,

    You can download from another location
    http://www.funfiles.ws/upload.php?do=download&id=45165

    After unzip,please rename TPS.exe.dd to TPS.exe

    ------I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody-----

  4. #4
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    461
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    It is a sort of (TPS)keys generating tool?

  5. #5
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Satalite Factory
    Posts
    312
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by satlover
    It is a sort of (TPS)keys generating tool?
    Dear,

    It is a key fetching tool.

    ------I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody-----

  6. #6
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    461
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koovery
    Dear,

    It is a key fetching tool.

    Mohtaram koovery!
    did you check this "fetching" tool by urself?

  7. #7
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Satalite Factory
    Posts
    312
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by satlover
    Quote Originally Posted by koovery
    Dear,

    It is a key fetching tool.

    Mohtaram koovery!
    did you check this "fetching" tool by urself?
    Yes Dear...

    It is working fine



    ------I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody-----

  8. #8
    Junior Member Master
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    UAE
    Posts
    98
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    More than 2 hours now with the same key? Or the server is down?

  9. #9
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    461
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    I accept it,koovery jee!
    THANKS for gr8 support

  10. #10
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Satalite Factory
    Posts
    312
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cripet
    More than 2 hours now with the same key? Or the server is down?
    Same key for the last 2 hours,It was true,Now it is changed dear





    ------I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody-----

  11. #11
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Satalite Factory
    Posts
    312
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by satlover
    I accept it,koovery jee!
    THANKS for gr8 support
    You are always welcome dear..
    ------I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody-----

  12. #12
    Junior Member Teacher
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Deserted
    Posts
    172
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Excellent Job, on the othe part, sorry for those who don't have Internet on their house or those who havestill to got to the I-cafe just to get latest info. but I guess that's the way it has to be.

    I will refresh D software to get the code minutes before i got off from my job and manually install it to my Hummy

    Bravo..................

  13. #13
    Gold Member Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,718
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elcath
    sorry for those who don't have Internet on their house or those who havestill to got to the I-cafe just to get latest info.Bravo..................
    I have gotten a clue to watch TPS on Humax without net connection
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

  14. #14
    Junior Member Teacher
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Satalite Factory
    Posts
    312
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by masood
    Quote Originally Posted by elcath
    sorry for those who don't have Internet on their house or those who havestill to got to the I-cafe just to get latest info.Bravo..................
    I have gotten a clue to watch TPS on Humax without net connection
    Dear Masood bhai

    Here is the clue

    "*****************************************"

    is always better than

    I have gotten a clue

    Correct me if i am wrong

    ------I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody-----

  15. #15
    Gold Member Expert
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,718
    Posts Thanks / Likes

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by koovery
    Dear Masood bhai Here is the clue

    "*****************************************"
    is always better than
    I have gotten a clue
    Correct me if i am wrong
    WOW challenging?
    here is the clue
    "try to use HSIC3.00 its work without net but you need always camd3.keys tps autoroll by fankoosh updated..just unzip hsic file and click server and hsic thats all and your humax should be connected with nullmodem cable with pc"
    Unless I checked it,I didn't want to expose ,,,,,any how You are not at wrong koovery bhai jee
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Bright updated SW ??
    By pookoyikal in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 30th July 2006, 07:07
  2. srg updated keys
    By babusaus in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 26th June 2006, 04:47
  3. Website Updated
    By SatThaiTV in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 17th June 2006, 04:07
  4. POLSAT Ok, All Keys Updated pt srt 6xxx
    By energyps2 in forum SD Receivers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11th July 2005, 16:52
  5. Where to get updated *.hnf files
    By fun_max4 in forum RDI - English
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 31st May 2005, 20:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top