Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ASIA SAT3 KU

Member Mentor
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default ASIA SAT3 KU

salaams to all
    well ... can anyone tell me if i can get ASIA SAT-3 KU BAND signals on 6 feet Mesh dish (the south asia beam ) http://www.asiasat.com/eng/02_satell...prints_03.html

with regards
    superia

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Re: ASIA SAT3 KU

Quote Originally Posted by superia4u
    salaams to all
    well ... can anyone tell me if i can get ASIA SAT-3 KU BAND signals on 6 feet Mesh dish (the south asia beam ) http://www.asiasat.com/eng/02_satell...prints_03.html

with regards
    superia
    Hellloooooooo dear superia,,,welcome,when you returned from abroad
    Never tried for KU signals on Asiasat3S other than Hotbird13e
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z
    Asiasat 3S,NSS 6,Insat 4B,Thaicom2/5,Intelsat7/10,HB 6/7A/8

Senior Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

salaams to all

with regards
    superia
    w'salam... If you are able to get Nss6 ku band then it is also possible to get asiasat 3s ku band signal.. I am getting it easily with just 60cm dish.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hellloooooooo dear superia,,,welcome,when you returned from abroad
    ha ha ha .......... Masood Jee u never stop joking ....... well i m on summer vacations now ........... so that is why i have got time .........
    Never tried for KU signals on Asiasat3S other than Hotbird13e
    well .... other KU satellites have nothing on them so that is why u are always found adjusting Hotbird signals on ur home roof .......

mj786
    w'salam... If you are able to get Nss6 ku band then it is also possible to get asiasat 3s ku band signal.. I am getting it easily with just 60cm dish.
    well thanks for ur answer friend ..... i have not tried NSS ........ but thanks for ur answer.......

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default AS3-KuBands

Go to
    www.lyngsat.com
    n u will be answered.
    regards to Superia4u
    Thanks for reading my mail.
    JPS-Australia

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

hello superia4u the g8, welcome back, do u still remember some of ur old buddies?

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

hi to all

Quote Originally Posted by JPS
    Go to www.lyngsat.com n u will be answered.
    well thanks for the answer ...... i got this link already from lyngsat.com
    http://www.asiasat.com/eng/02_satell...prints_03.html

Quote Originally Posted by lovebird
    hello superia4u the g8, welcome back, do u still remember some of ur old buddies?
    thanks for welcome ...
    well i do remember ........... but have not posted on other forums for a long time ................. may be u can PM me the new address of the other forum ........... so that i can see mr jogi , baba and others too ...

thanks in advance

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

I think there are three or four KU TPs on Asiasat 3S,is little bit hard to access KU band signals.Opentel receiver is the best receiver to find signals
    we are loosing one old friend "saed",,,I have searched him and am thinking the ways how to bring him back,,,,,I don't want to bring him back by dragging
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by masood
    I think there are three or four KU TPs on Asiasat 3S,is little bit hard to access KU band signals.Opentel receiver is the best receiver to find signals
    we are loosing one old friend "saed",,,I have searched him and am thinking the ways how to bring him back,,,,,I don't want to bring him back by dragging

I did not think KU band signals are so much important in your country that you had started another thread now on it. I am also laughing about your excitement and madness in KU band signals.

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

@jjvj
    thread starter is superia4u not masood,recently returned back after completion of his studies.He didn't know the importance of KU signals in India

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Quote Originally Posted by satlover
    @jjvj
    thread starter is superia4u not masood,recently returned back after completion of his studies.He didn't know the importance of KU signals in India
    Satlover. I know who started the thread and who is saying what. I am not fool like you who do not read the message properly. I had mentioned it for masood only because he had also mentioned something about the Ku band signals in his country -- Pakistan.

I know what superia is talking about and you half minded people here dont know what to write. He is also asking about KU band signals in his country. So he is also showing importance of Ku band signals in his country. Now what you had told is returning back to you people including masood and all his supporters.

If thread starter is superia then why are you posting your messages . This shows you are also interested.

Member Mentor

Posts Thanks / Likes

hi all
    jjvj ........... i do not know whoever u are ....... but plz do not start war of words .... i needed the answer of my question ........ and Masood and other gave me the answer .........
    so there is no need of talking about ..... whether the KU signals are important in Pakistan or not ...............

TOPIC SHOULD BE CLOSED NOW ( I HOPE SO )

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

hi all
    jjvj ........... i do not know whoever u are ....... but plz do not start war of words .... i needed the answer of my question ........ and Masood and other gave me the answer .........
    so there is no need of talking about ..... whether the KU signals are important in Pakistan or not ...............

TOPIC SHOULD BE CLOSED NOW ( I HOPE SO )
    Hi. Superia.. I had no problem with u asking anything. You can ask about it and I can give you more information about Asiasat3s Ku band footprints. You are saying masood had helped you , but as far as I can read his messages. He did not post anything related to your question. He dont know about it.

Masood had only started saying that Ku band signals are important in India and so on in some other thread where the same thing was being discussed. So now how can he change when someone from his own country is asking the same questions..
    so I am giving back taste of his own words.

SUPERIA YOU DONT HAVE TO FEEL ANYTHING WRONG IN ASKING . Now when I am saying that same things why are you Requesting to Close the Thread Now.

Gold Member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

there was a age when I used to discover signals and I became so excited and started telling to my fellows and they liked to make a fun of me,,,they didn't know the value of "struggle" how I had to get those signals.
    satlover was also with me in few cases.
    But now my interest to find signals has been lost,,this was the reason I laughed at mj786.
    Now there is no confusion between me and mj786 but a third person jjvj is feeling special trouble
    @jjvj
    I'm back in "that" thread ,,lets have a fight there
    Fte Max 100S
    Humax IRCI-5400z

Junior Member Master

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default where r u masood

Quote Originally Posted by masood View Post
    there was a age when I used to discover signals and I became so excited and started telling to my fellows and they liked to make a fun of me,,,they didn't know the value of "struggle" how I had to get those signals.
    satlover was also with me in few cases.
    But now my interest to find signals has been lost,,this was the reason I laughed at mj786.
    Now there is no confusion between me and mj786 but a third person jjvj is feeling special trouble
    @jjvj
    I'm back in "that" thread ,,lets have a fight there
    Masood where r u man?Hope age hasnt caught you.

Thread Information