Register

Welcome to the RDI-Board Community.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 100 EUR, Received: 100 EUR (100%)
Donate to support this site...

Junior Member Junior
    RDI - Board Default Avatar

Posts Thanks / Likes

Default Installation Guidance...

Hello Guys,

First of all, I would like to congratulate to the site admin and experts who done a good job and provide us such a nice forum.

I want to request you guys to give me brief instructions regarding undermention questions, I'm in Middle east and using DigitAllWorld SFT-190E receiver and have access on HOTBIRD, ASIA SAT, PS/10 and NILE sattelites

1. What hardware I required to connect this receiver to the PC?

2. Which are the programes I need to install in my PC?

3. Can I connect PC/Receiver/TV at the same time?

4. How can I know the crypted channels are open?

5. Is any extra hardware required for this system?

6. If I need excess on Paid channel like Ten sports or Zee network what are the requirements.

Looking for your kind guidance.

Thanx

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

welcome to RDI m8
    You need an appropriate s/w (emu supported) to download by the help of loader(s/w) and a data cable.
    To know about encrypted channels,plz browze "useful help for newbies" in sticky thread

Junior Member Teacher

Posts Thanks / Likes

Hi mutesinger,

I'm from ME too. Is there any interesting channel in PS 10 (68.5 east?)? what size of disk are you using for this sattelite? Thanks

here is the website of your receiver.

http://www.allstb2000.com/

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear mutesinger,

1. If you want to connect your receiver to the PC then, you need a TVTUNER card. ( I recommend you to buy a DVB card skystar2 as itself is receiver and just ignore your old receiver).(Below mentioned points are related to PCDVB card)

2. You can install (for DVB card) either PROGDVB and as it is free - Mytheatre software recommended. Don't forget to install plugins and latest keys, If you have the active internet connection then AES keys are updated as when required.

3. Yes you can have the output to TV.(ss2 doesn't have this option you VGA card should have a TVOut option)

4. When u select a channel, can find a symbol of $ - (on most of the receiver), if $ displayed then assume that is an encrypted channel, but you know there are several channels now hacked - so it is not necessary.You need feed the necessary code and time to time you must update the receiver or DVB card software.

5. ?

6. In ME "Tensports and some of the ZEE channels are" provided by ADD(Pehla) and EVISION by Etisalat.

Hope this helps you more.
    Regards

Junior Member Junior

Posts Thanks / Likes

...Thanx alot satlover, SEEME & Anver I really appriciated your replies. I got really useful info in that thread hopefully it will work. I'm using medium disk size for PS/10 channels.

The instructions you gave Anver I really did the same thing but unfortunately there is bit problem in tv tuner card and also the programe for that receiver PROGDVB you told I tried to install in PC it showing error middle of installation would you please post a link for this programe anyhow I connected my receiver with PC with Null cable and there is a something like game port back of my receiver through that I connected to my PC and at the same time I connected my receiver to my television after it again I tried to install that PROGDVB but all in vain now the things are still hang in the air because of this programe please experts guide me in this regards.

I'm really thankfull to you again for such great tips.

Senior Member Expert

Posts Thanks / Likes

Dear,

You need to have a DVB card for PROGDVB, but try, the location is here
    chose 4.74.1 CPU intel
    Regards

Platinum member Expert
    Posts Thanks / Likes

progDVB is not the software you need for your DAW. try checking www.allstb2000.com and get your needed softwares from there.

1. you need a null port modem cable.
    2. you will need the loader software from the site posted and the latest bin files to upload to your receiver.
    3. yes you can, though i see no point in doing so as there will be no active communication between your receiver and the pc unless you are updating the software.
    4. because you can watch them! btw, most of the compromised channels before are down, do don't worry if you can get mostly FTA channels nowadays.
    5. NONE.
    6. you need a paid legal subscription for that.
    HP-Compaq DC5000 MT 1.5GB RAM
    Debian Squeeze with Smargos
    CCcam 2.1.4

Thread Information